IO: I have to listen to every single U2 album, over again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's okay, we can still be BFFs and share bunk beds at camp. I'm gonna sleep on the floor though because bunk beds scare me.

The Sad Punk said:

You gone all kooky!

I think you're right!

See, I'm going to see a ___ concert tonight!

That makes me :hyper:

BUT

NORMALLY before a ___ concert, I've driven 5+ hours thru sleet and snow with my ___ concert going partner in crime, singing ___ songs as loudly as possible, thru the entire ___ catalogue, skidded to a stop outside the arena, jumped out and rushed to get a number, whooped and hollered cause I GOT A NUMBER, smoked a joint to come down a bit, crashed in the line for a bit, strummed my guitar for a bit maybe, eaten copious amounts of junk food, more beer, gotten smashed, passed out, woken up to see the line moving ever so slightly or some johnny-come-latelys, notably, WITHOUT the Sacred Number etched on their foreheads, trying to push to the front, tried to convince someone to let me in if they scan, only to scan myself for the 29th time, parked on the rail watching the roadies set up and hoping that I could get a Coveted Setlist, gone for more beer, argued with people who dared to insinuate that I hadn't been there all day only to be rescued by some kind Interferencer who knew I had been, or, if i didn't make it into the ellipse, hang about outside patiently until some other kind Interferencer came out to slip me a wri....oops...uh...give me a big hug, yah, that's it... :uhoh:

I mean, THAT is how I normally spend the 24 hrs before a ____ concert. So frankly, I don't know what the HELL to do with myself right now! :mad:

:wink:

gabrielvox said:
I have to admit, the V2 content in people's lil sidebar avatar profile thingys is what offends me the most :mad:

"V2"is your friend (love it, embrace it...breath in and out)...now be a good lad and take one of the green pills and you should be ok!

Last edited:
Sicy said:
boicot.jpg

Ok guys listen....the goal here is a cool 500 posts....so keep it up while I'm gone! U2 can reign supreme in IO, it's totally achievable!

I'm off to go join the lineup for

U23D
U23d
U23D
U23D
U23D
U23D
U23D

etc etc

Has this hoodlum not been rounded up yet by the proper authorities?

Even policemen exact some mercy, mods.

Back
Top Bottom