IO: I have the best signature, like, evar!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

You were tricked, weren't you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post my photo on here because creeps like you would probably try to start something with me at my first U2 show just because of who I tend to talk to on this board. End of fucking story.

:lol:

Hey guess what? Here's an interesting statistic for you, that I can guarantee:

There are more interferencers who have actually met me at actual U2 shows and know that I would never START anything with at a U2 show than total friends you have on interference, and maybe even in real life. FACT.

However, if you were as much of an immature brat in real life as you are here, you might say something as stupid as the things you say here to someone less patient than me, and they might ruin your 'first U2 show'.

Like I said, it would never happen, because your fingers are braver than your mouth, obviously.

:lol:

Hey guess what? Here's an interesting statistic for you, that I can guarantee:

There are more interferencers who have actually met me at actual U2 shows and know that I would never START anything with at a U2 show than total friends you have on interference, and maybe even in real life. FACT.

However, if you were as much of an immature brat in real life as you are here, you might say something as stupid as the things you say here to someone less patient than me, and they might ruin your 'first U2 show'.

Like I said, it would never happen, because your fingers are braver than your mouth, obviously.

Is this really about the Michael Jackson and setlist disagreements? You really think I'm being immature by expressing my opinions?

And you're really going to brag to me that you have met more people than I have friends? That's not even a reasonable comparison, meeting people vs. friends.

I'm not even sure what the hell we're talking about anymore.

And I don't have a basement. I kind of feel left out.

This would actually make more sense if you were making a legitimate threat of some kind. Like, with a set date and location. Otherwise, how is your testosterone-addled boastings any less empty than ours? At least we're not claiming we could or have any desire to kick someone's ass.

That's great LM but I don't know why you're in this thread, I have no problem with you. Unless of course you're making yourself part of the lame gang these guys have set up.

I have never seen a "thing" get started at a U2 gig. A UV gig, maybe, but that was an act self defense.

That's great LM but I don't know why you're in this thread, I have no problem with you. Unless of course you're making yourself part of the lame gang these guys have set up.

Wasn't this thread created to bestow adulation on your signature? :sad: Way to go off-topic, guys.

Things I've learned from this thread:

Gabe has the best signature, like, evar.
Gabe will fight me, even if I may be in a wheelchair
Gabe has met people
Gabe also likes to laugh
And I live in my mother's basement, even if my mother is dead. Thanks for bringing up that memory.

Is this really about the Michael Jackson and setlist disagreements? You really think I'm being immature by expressing my opinions?

And you're really going to brag to me that you have met more people than I have friends? That's not even a reasonable comparison, meeting people vs. friends.

Actually? I thought you became extremely immature during the MJ discussion. And I'm saying this honestly to you pfan, as honestly as I did in my private PM to you some months back. You disappointed me with how narrow minded and ignorant you were being. I know you're young, but I actually do have some measure of respect for you as being someone who I felt could think critically. I didn't feel that at all in the MJ discussion, I felt you were being knee-jerk and following along with a few other very immature people. I'm not the only one who thought so.

As for setlists, I told you I liked your setlist. I have no problem with your setlist argument, at least you can quantify it and discuss it rationally.

Second paragraph - you are taking my words out of the context of what I was responding to - you saying that I would be a creep that would actually START something at someone's first U2 show. Read it again. Even if I knew what you looked like and saw you from afar, I wouldn't say anything to you - I might just put you on the spot and say hello with a big smile on my face but hey that's just me. :)

rodney-king.jpg

Actually? I thought you became extremely immature during the MJ discussion. And I'm saying this honestly to you pfan, as honestly as I did in my private PM to you some months back. You disappointed me with how narrow minded and ignorant you were being. I know you're young, but I actually do have some measure of respect for you as being someone who I felt could think critically. I didn't feel that at all in the MJ discussion, I felt you were being knee-jerk and following along with a few other very immature people. I'm not the only one who thought so.

As for setlists, I told you I liked your setlist. I have no problem with your setlist argument, at least you can quantify it and discuss it rationally.

Second paragraph - you are taking my words out of the context of what I was responding to - you saying that I would be a creep that would actually START something at someone's first U2 show. Read it again. Even if I knew what you looked like and saw you from afar, I wouldn't say anything to you - I might just put you on the spot and say hello with a big smile on my face but hey that's just me. :)

In summary, you wouldn't approach me, but if I approached you and mentioned my opinion of Michael Jackson, it's on? I mean, that's what you're saying, that you won't start it, but if I "say this to your face," we're going to tussle?

Well, just call me Chris-R and tell me to wait five minutes!

ETA: :)

You know what's the best part of this thread? I'm going to admit something here guys:

I did this deliberately. I know that this little group of losers will not be able to resist making this thread or the things I've said in it fodder for their little circle jerk chat thread discussions and further exchanges - even in threads no matter how unrelated - for days, weeks, maybe even months to come. It's been proven over and over.

Let's see if they can resist. I know they can't. They can't help themselves.

But it's fun to watch. You know what else is fun? Posting something in UYMFA and then some poor sap actually believing that you wrote it about them and watching them go ballistic or being bitchy at you in future conversations. Some catharsis, huh gang? :lmao:

In summary, you wouldn't approach me, but if I approached you and mentioned my opinion of Michael Jackson, it's on? I mean, that's what you're saying, that you won't start it, but if I "say this to your face," we're going to tussle?

No stop being a jackass (although funny one). Again, this had nothing to do with MJ or setlists or for that very matter, you (unless of course your little 'apology disappointment' comment was about me, which of course would then be sad but whatever I'm not losing sleep over it)

I was talking about people that want to follow me around in their little gang calling me names, swear, say 'your a fucking lame piece of shit', and all that grand stuff.

Not all my friends love MJ, and we've had face to face debates that didn't end in gunfire, know what I mean? :lol:

I did this deliberately. I know that this little group of losers will not be able to resist making this thread or the things I've said in it fodder for their little circle jerk chat thread discussions and further exchanges - even in threads no matter how unrelated - for days, weeks, maybe even months to come. It's been proven over and over.

Courtesy of our friends at Urban Dictionary:

Trolling

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet, generally on message boards. When done in a moderated internet community, this can result in banning. When done to uptight people such as fundies, this can result in hilarity.

Act of appearing on internet forums and boards with malicious intent. Trolling includes...

-batting people to flame at you
-putting the forum down and encouraging people to leave.
-flaming
-spamming
-using several identities on a board to support your own arguments / stage pretend arguments
-generally being a dick on a power trip.

Some trolls claim they actions benefit others. These trolls are also twats

This is like that part in Jurassic Park III where the velociraptors set up a trap and everyone was left perplexed and shocked at what happened, and I am a fool.

You know what's the best part of this thread? I'm going to admit something here guys:

Let's see if they can resist. I know they can't. They can't help themselves.

But it's fun to watch. You know what else is fun? Posting something in UYMFA and then some poor sap actually believing that you wrote it about them and watching them go ballistic or being bitchy at you in future conversations. Some catharsis, huh gang? :lmao:
Congratulations. You can add that to your list of accomplishments, right after "I've met a lot of people."

No stop being a jackass (although funny one).

I was talking about people that want to call names, swear, say 'your a fucking lame piece of shit', and all that grand stuff.

Not all my friends love MJ, and we've had face to face debates that didn't end in gunfire, know what I mean? :lol:
Yeah, that swearing, man. It's like a fucking epidemic.

Is that your issue here? I don't understand what you're upset about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom