IO: I have relapsed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropop40

Refugee
Interference is called Interference because it int
Well, as many of you may or may not have (probably not hahah) noticed, I have been away from the blue crack for about a year. I do not know why but I just simply did not visit the site for about a year, or very sparingly. I used to be super addicted (using every day, sometimes multiple times a day) and I broke the habit.

Well, as of the past month, I have RELAPSED on the blue crack. It interferenced with my life for far too long, I thought I had broken the habit... but for bad or for good... Im back. And now I'm using almost as much as I used to. I might need an intervention now that I am cracked out all the time.

I am now high as a Kite on the blue crack. Perhaps I will recover again In a Little while. Its almost as good now as The First Time I went on and it has made me completely Numb. I dont know if I will have the courage to Walk On without it as Ive reached my Moment of Surrender. The Desire for the crack is just much to great and I am One step closer to Going crazy (If I dont go crazy tonight). I do not know if I want to Stay but at the moment... blue crack, you are Even Better than the real thing, you are my Miracle Drug. (sorry. couldnt resist.)

(I hope the above paragraph does not qualify you to eat my brain :reject:)

Good to be back. :wave:

funny-pictures-zombie-kitten-cat.jpg

:wink:

I've been just waiting for an opportunity to use that one. :)

havent seen this one before :lol:

So, I am assuming that even if I dont mention a certain band name, if I mention the titles of songs that happen to be by that band, that still goes against the rules of IO ?

I guess this may be a rhetorical question since I am already having my brain eaten :crack:

That is correct.....:lmao:

I suggest you do not answer any more questions at this time!:wink:

Omg. Can we have that added to the smileys list??? :brainz:

havent seen this one before :lol:

So, I am assuming that even if I dont mention a certain band name, if I mention the titles of songs that happen to be by that band, that still goes against the rules of IO ?

I guess this may be a rhetorical question since I am already having my brain eaten :crack:

You cannot mention ANYTHING related to Them who shall not be named.

Back
Top Bottom