IO- I have a cold.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
:|

I hate having colds.
They just kick me in the ass, for some reason. I mean, everyone gets them and they go on with their day, but me?....I get all cranky, and I just don't handle things wth much patience.:mad:

I think I need some tea or something.

tea_cup_small.jpg

I've had a sore throat for a week now and I'm really pissed off about it :angry:

I hate having colds.
They just kick me in the ass, for some reason. I mean, everyone gets them and they go on with their day, but me?....I get all cranky, and I just don't handle things wth much patience.:mad:

sheesh...what a baby :rolleyes:

:wink:

One of my co-workers just came in with a hot tea, lemon and honey. I didn't even ask for it.

She rocks.

btw, I'm getting worse by the minute.:|

I hate having colds.

Its the age my friend, I know how you feel, it takes me so long to get over colds, plus the fact that I have bronchitus right now in 98 degree heat. :angry:

Feel better!

Is that like the bird flu? :yikes: Is it contagious?
it's not :tongue: it's how we call it in Holland that when a man only has a little cold they start feeling like they're dying...
i need some clarification here: how exactly does man-flu = :cute: ?
cause it just is.. :cute: their behaviour is, they're oh so sick and need everyone to care for them :yes:

*pets carlos* :cute:

Back
Top Bottom