IO: I did NOT pee on the seat--it splashed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate a whole wheel of cheese? I'm not even mad... that's amazing.

how about post-flush splashback? for all the next person knows, it's pee!

:tsk:

See, the thing is, when you're nearly 6 feet tall, that means your pee has a long way to go to get to the bowl. And when pee falls from such a height, well, there's gonna be some splashback. No way around it.

Great reason to marry a short man! :up:

I can´t believe you started a thread at this topic :yikes:

I can´t believe I´m replying :angry:

:lmao:

Good freaking god, people.

1. seat and lid down always. Men lift seat and lid, women lift lid only. Both suffer equally by having to lift at least something. No more arguments.
2. If you make any kind of mess, wipe it before flushing. No paper wastage.
3. If your toilet overflushes and you get water on the seat during the flush, turn the water down slightly on the tap, or adjust the float to not sit so high. Then see point 2.

:grumpy:

Good freaking god, people.

1. seat and lid down always. Men lift seat and lid, women lift lid only. Both suffer equally by having to lift at least something. No more arguments.
2. If you make any kind of mess, wipe it before flushing. No paper wastage.
3. If your toilet overflushes and you get water on the seat during the flush, turn the water down slightly on the tap, or adjust the float to not sit so high. Then see point 2.

:grumpy:

Now that we have this out of the way, we can get to more important issues. Like the protocol for racing people to the bathroom. Need before greed?

Back
Top Bottom