Io: I dare you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
MIND_888c14_2534415.gif

You were warned.

I can't see anything either. (I can never see hotlinked images for some reason, there's not even an x or anything, all I see is your text!)

Why Punk, you can't see the pic either?

It's an animated gif. If you can't see it, there's something different about your browser settings that is not allowing the display of the animated gif. I've tried it on 3 laptops and my phone and it works on all. I'm using Chrome.

Bonocomet your comment about it being a ton of thumbnail links is a clue in that regard, maybe, because I'd be willing to bet those thumbnails are all part of the animated gif's composition and for some reason your browser is, I dunno, breaking them all up or somethin..

It's kind of mesmerizing, if you can get it to work.

This thread truly sucks. :tsk:

G, it's not working. On your computer it works because it's cached. Clean your cache and browser history and it won't work again.

The link isn't working, it sends you to the general page with shitloads of stuff. ;) So it's not our fault. It just doesn't work.

I could tell it was an animated gif when I went to it, but it was moving soooooo sloooowww it wasn't doing much. I was going to try to let it load for a cycle but after a few minutes i got bored.

Why Punk, you can't see the pic either?

It's an animated gif. If you can't see it, there's something different about your browser settings that is not allowing the display of the animated gif. I've tried it on 3 laptops and my phone and it works on all. I'm using Chrome.

Bonocomet your comment about it being a ton of thumbnail links is a clue in that regard, maybe, because I'd be willing to bet those thumbnails are all part of the animated gif's composition and for some reason your browser is, I dunno, breaking them all up or somethin..

It's kind of mesmerizing, if you can get it to work.

No, it's like Gg said, just a website with all kinds of assorted stuff. I'm guessing yours is somewhere in there but there's way too many to figure it out.

I'm on Firefox, and yeah I can never see hotlinked stuff most of the time. Still it's the best browser for me. I tried Chrome and it was no good, for me anyway.

Since nobody can see the pic up there, here's one instead:

FAILshipment.jpg

I kid I kid!! :wink: (I was just browsing through some old folders in my photobucket and saw this one and it made me LOL.)

This thread truly sucks. :tsk:

G, it's not working. On your computer it works because it's cached. Clean your cache and browser history and it won't work again.

The link isn't working, it sends you to the general page with shitloads of stuff. ;) So it's not our fault. It just doesn't work.

Well I tried it in IE and I don't use IE at all. It worked first time, although it was slow for a bit, then it worked. I'm pretty sure the IE cache is in completely different physical location than the Chrome cache ;) ...I also cleared my Chrome cache and reloaded the url and it worked. Oh well, I thought it was cool. I guess Chrome rules more than I knew! :)

Portraits_Micael-Reynaud_Martin-Schoeller.gif

Something didn't work: Blame everyone else :up:
lol, i use chrome and it wasn't working for me either. the only thing i got out of the gif when it finally was posted was all people have one nose and two eyes.

everyone's missing out on one very important thing though. there's not one but two tags referencing u2 here, i say it's time for some brain munching.

Back
Top Bottom