IO: I caught two co-workers having sex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: You must love your job!

Did she fart on him?

Nope. The only thing that makes this job bearable are the antics of my co-workers. There was the farting girl. A guy who howled loudly, for no apparent reason. The two having sex in the stock room. A guy and girl getting drunk in another stock room. Another guy who got his kicks by burping on customers.
To put it midly, it's a madhouse. :D

No farting.:D The farting girl is gone.

If that were me, I'd let them off the hook and tell them that it's all good and that you're not gonna tell anyone... at work. If you're down with the karma like you say, that'll be your move. After that, you gotta ask the chick if she's got any friends. If your co-workers are your source of amusement, the two love birds are bound to try the nasty again if you're around because they know you won't tell. Get that camera ready when you head for the back next time and really surprise them.

So to recap: Guy begs you not to tell, and Hot Girl Who Is Willing To Have Random Backroom Sex With A Coworker squeaks out an embarrassed "hi" to you AFTER you see her doin the nasty?

It's fairly obvious what your next move should be, dawg.

:macdevil:

:wink:

Yes. That has been in the back of my mind. The girl still acts very friendly.
I'll see what happens.

If that were me, I'd let them off the hook and tell them that it's all good and that you're not gonna tell anyone... at work. If you're down with the karma like you say, that'll be your move. After that, you gotta ask the chick if she's got any friends. If your co-workers are your source of amusement, the two love birds are bound to try the nasty again if you're around because they know you won't tell. Get that camera ready when you head for the back next time and really surprise them.

I haven't told anybody in work about it, and don't plan to. She does have friends, and they're all hot! I'm playing it low-key, and see what happens.
I'm sure by now they found another place to be naughty :D

hey, and us girls wanna know as well.

was he hot looking naked? and was he good at all?

:D

Hmm...well I'm not one to judge if a guy is hot. :lol:
He is muscular and has a tattoo of a Chinese dragon on his leg.
I guess he's a nice looking guy with a goatee. (Bono height)
I have no idea. They both jumped up and scambled to get their pants on.:lol:

wait wait wait!

there is one far more important question to ask here other than the fact you witnessed these two have sx.

have you contacted a counsellor to cope with it?

:D

:lol: Nah...I'm fine now. I was in total shock, when it happend though..
Everything's cool now. Sure wouldn't mind seeing a repeat performance though :lol:

You must be thinking. What the heck is going on at my job?? :lol:

(First, there's a girl who farted on me....now this! No..I am not making this up! I swear! )

Last night I was helping out a customer and needed to go to the back stockroom. I turn the corner, and there's a guy and a girl going at it on
the floor! :lol: I stood motionless, just staring in disbelief. They notice me
and quickly get dressed. I turn and walk away.
The guy comes up to me later and begs me not to tell anyone. I tell him
"don't worry, I won't." The girl sees me later and squeaks out a tiny "hi"
very embarrassed. ( And yes....she is extrremely hot!)

I'm worried what's next?? :lol::lol:
ROFLMAO.jpg

Don't make a big deal about it, just don't tell anyone and pretend nothing happened. It's human nature after all. :wink:

ROFLMAO.jpg

Don't make a big deal about it, just don't tell anyone and pretend nothing happened. It's human nature after all. :wink:

I've just about forgotten about that now. I notice the two of them go outside a lot now. lol. Yep. I'm doing that. I act like nothing happened.

The pictiure of Mao is cracking me up! :lol:

So to recap: Guy begs you not to tell, and Hot Girl Who Is Willing To Have Random Backroom Sex With A Coworker squeaks out an embarrassed "hi" to you AFTER you see her doin the nasty?

It's fairly obvious what your next move should be, dawg.

:macdevil:

:wink:

Yeah, GVOX has got this one right!

No brainer!

Back
Top Bottom