IO: I can’t hear your voice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of the reasons it's a good thing I'm usually alone when I drive is that I can easily listen to that song over and over again for the entire drive. If I had passengers with me, they'd probably kill me.

Canadiens1160 said:
Pika-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FAIL

that's not a Pikachu in her avatar, it's a Pichu.
Pichu is a preevolution of Pikachu, if you make its happinness high enough it will evolve into pikachu.
If you breed two pikachu you'll hatch a pichu from the egg.
067.jpg

left and right are pichu, middle back is pikachu, see the difference?

:wink:

:endofpokemonnerdrand:

Galeongirl said:

FAIL

that's not a Pikachu in her avatar, it's a Pichu.
Pichu is a preevolution of Pikachu, if you make its happinness high enough it will evolve into pikachu.
If you breed two pikachu you'll hatch a pichu from the egg.
067.jpg

left and right are pichu, middle back is pikachu, see the difference?

:wink:

:endofpokemonnerdrand:

:hug: I actually knew that. Let's be :nerd:s together.

LemonMelon said:

:hug: I actually knew that. Let's be :nerd:s together.

:kiss: I knew there was a reason I like you!

:hmm: yea Raichu is ok, but it sucks in defense and special defense... speed is ok... has decent special attack...
I prefer Manectric tho... or Jolteon
:sexywink: Favourite pokémon?

Galeongirl said:

:sexywink: Favourite pokémon?

Scyther is the coolest-looking, but Zapdos is friggin electrical pwnage. Dragonite would be up there, but it takes far too long to raise a Dratini up to that point.

:hmm: I think I'm going to restart playing Fire red.. I'd play yellow, but the graphics hurt my eyes and I hven't a clue where my GBA is... only shitty thing about the DS I've found sofar.... not gbc or gb games compatible!

:hmm: then again, if I start over on fire red I can use it to get more stuff transferred to Diamond... but I'd need to use a different starter than Charmander... :lol: I've never done that in my life! always charmander!

:wow: sad punk, I heart thee!!!
:love: Vaporeon is my uttermost favourite of all!!!!!

ok and close second:
tyranitar.gif

:D I restarted Fire Red, got an Ivysaur, Pidgeotto, Pikachu and Kadabra in my team and a paras as HM-Whore... (cut and flash for now)
on to the 4th badge :rockon: rock tunnel here we come!

Canadiens1160 said:
Can anyone do the PokeRap?

:reject: all of them from the top of my head....

the series restarted this weekend again here, and I sorta found myself remembering them all when I heard one....

Back
Top Bottom