IO I auditioned for American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

floweravalanche

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Where the streets have no name, In God's Country,
It's official today I auditioned in Denver Colorado for Season 9 of American Idol, I didn't think I would do it or get a chance etc but I got to do it! It was so fun and exciting was the greatest time of my life, had a great time singing, auditioning, making new friends, be video taped, seeing Ryan Seacreast and having just an awesome time! I just wanted to share that with everyone. I had great comments and everything even though I didnt make it to come to the show, but there is always next season and what not. What a blast! It's official I auditioned for American Idol!:D

I didnt make it to that round of auditioning in front of Paula, Simon, etc. Yes I will be on tv for some of the crowd shots etc for Denver Colorado. See what happens you go through a couple of rounds before you go to Paula, Simon, etc for Hollywood rounds etc. But Id id get to see Ryan Seacrest and talked to him

Very nice! :up:

I had heard that they were doing the auditions in Denver this week. I'm actually headed out there for a family wedding tomorrow. But, yeah, that's awesome that you did that. I'm jealous that you met Seacrest. He's my boy. Good luck next year.

Thank you all I had the greatest time of my life, here are a couple pics. I don't have pics with Ryan Seacrest with him it was a quick hi hug, taping, and go. But this is what I do have

Me waiting in line early in the morning
DSCN1876.jpg

Ticket and wrist band I had to wrap the writ band for 2 days to keep it from being damaged and getting wet
DSCN1859.jpg

DSCN1865.jpg

The audition booths the sucked!
DSCN1877.jpg

Crowd and staduim shots
DSCN1880.jpg

DSCN1882.jpg

It's official today I auditioned in Denver Colorado for Season 9 of American Idol, I didn't think I would do it or get a chance etc but I got to do it! It was so fun and exciting was the greatest time of my life, had a great time singing, auditioning, making new friends, be video taped, seeing Ryan Seacreast and having just an awesome time! I just wanted to share that with everyone. I had great comments and everything even though I didnt make it to come to the show, but there is always next season and what not. What a blast! It's official I auditioned for American Idol!:D

Amazing! The pictures are too. What song did you perform? Did the judges say anything?

I auditioned once for the Dutch Idols, but I didn't make it to the next round. (I was singing "I still haven't found what I'm looking for"). Back in 2002 it was a new show on the Dutch TV and I subscribed because I saw a short commercial on tv. I didn't know the judges were so mean, until I saw youtube vids of the British and South African Idol two days before. Before they could bash me any further I politely thanked them for the opportunity and wished them a good night, hehe. It was a thrill, however!:hyper:

I didn't make it on TV:sad:, but, hey, I was too bad to go to the next round but too good to appear on TV amongst the bad ones!

I sang its my party and I'll cry if I want to an old 60's song. I oranginaly was gonna go with hopelessly devoted to you by oliva newton john or colors of the wind Vanessa Williams. But after hearing everyone else they were all doing slow songs so I did the it's my party I made it to round two out of three the producers liked me except one who was pretty rude. but after they argued for a bet it was a no, but I had a good time anyways.

I did have the camera on me a lot during the day but Im not sure how much of that will be on tv.

LOL redrocks that guy did look like sanjaya he was rude though very cocky attitude he got cut though was one of the first

I'm so sorry to hear this. You have my condolences.

Er... I mean, wow! What fun. :up:

Thank you Bonoslilpal:flirt:

I was practicing singing on a mic and I was like darn it I should of done that song for my audition. It was a great experience though.

I still can't stop laughing at that Bono picture:lol:

Well I cant show you my sunburn but I can tell you this is how I felt after words
sunburn.jpg

Oh it was a blast, singing with people, being filmed, interviewed, even though it got the point I was so tired and hot I told one of the camera guys can you please just leave me alone already, he was like Well I would but you're what we're looking for it's like the camera calls for you, I was like please I just want some space I'm not in Hollywood you know. Then he goes Well you're probably next to go to Hollywood, you at lest have the looks. and All I can do is stare like this at him:|

It made me appericate celebrities more when it comes to everyone being in their faces with cameras and not given you space etc. I had a good over 12 hours of experience with that. I can imagine having it 24/7:faint:

Back
Top Bottom