IO I auditioned for American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pics! The camera does love you, it would seem! :)

My daughter recently went thru 3 rounds of "The Next Star" (some show here in Canada on YTV) to finally exit in the 4th round. She has never practiced very much, I try to get her to but at 10 she's always bouncing from one thing to the other. It did inspire her to actually get a bit more serious and try to practice now, as she realizes that if she can get that far without working on it very much, working on it some more would get her further.

Thankfully, I was not the person who sat beside her in the rain, sleet and hail that fell that day (literally) from 6 am till 10 PM.

Good for you and hope you try it again soon! :hi5:

Awww bless you're daughter and I wish her the best of luck if she keeps at it. But that is something to be very proud of for sure :)

I always loved singing and performing but my self esteem is pretty low after being the one everyone picked on since I was little but it was music that kept me going.

I didn't practice as much as I should of for the audition I was actruly seeing how much of a joke this would be and then I made it that far it actruly boosted up my confidence a bet.

I'll see about doing it again, I did have a blast :)

I had to share this! I didn't want to start a new thread, but I was watching the Tv guide chanel and they were talking about American Idol auditions for this season, and I saw myself. It was me and a group of girls singing together than a crowd shot of me dancing during a typing and doing the wave! It was awesome!:D Didn't think they would show any of the "cattle" call auditions, but they did!

Back
Top Bottom