IO: I am interesting again!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thousandfold

The Fly
I had a baby 20 months ago and I've kind of been in a "baby coma" -- I haven't really cared about anything but the baby for so long. But now that he's getting older, I am starting to care again about how I look and what new albums are out and politics and all kinds of stuff...

So anyway, I went to see Gary Jules at the Hotel Cafe in LA on Friday, and Curt Smith from Tears for Fears was there and sang "Mad World" with him. It was so rad and I was there and I shook Curt's hand and I met Gary too (he was super-nice) and I am interesting again! I go interesting places and do interesting things! Woo hoo!

Good parenting is far more unique and interesting than a concert experience. :wink: Glad you had fun though. :) I assume it was similar to Jules' version and not TFF's?

Good parenting is far more unique and interesting than a concert experience. :wink: Glad you had fun though. :) I assume it was similar to Jules' version and not TFF's?

Haha, I agree, but everyone says it's good and healthy for me to, every once in a while, do something besides work or hang with the baby, and I am finally starting to believe them...

It was like Jules' version, yeah. In fact, here it is:

Gary Jules & Curt Smith - Mad World

Back
Top Bottom