IO: Halloween Is-A-Coming!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My son wanted to be a vampire all year (started talking about it last year on Nov. 1st) but then last week decided to be Yoda. And if you know us, you know we're a family that dresses up together. So I will be Princess Leia and Mr. Z will be Obi-Wan. We're gonna friggin' ROCK!!! :hyper:
*gets out sewing machine*

I must admit I was a little surprised to see the inflatable pumpkin at the grocery store this week though.

Fall season :drool:
Halloween costume parties :drool:
Christmas :drool:

This.

:drool:

The candy store I work at is in full Halloween mode. People are already so excited to see the decor we have for sale. The store looks great, too, my manager and co-worker put together a fantastic window display with witches that hop or cackle when the front door opens or someone walks by. And we have these cool huge black widow spiders in the window and hung on the walls.

Sounds wonderful! :love: I love Halloween stores. They make me so happy!!

Black....no crocs please.

:lol:

C'mon, Iris, you know you want to.....:tongue:

266401553_563ae0ea89.jpg

Yum, I'm a fan of peeps :reject:

Better make my dentist appt now :angry:

My son wanted to be a vampire all year (started talking about it last year on Nov. 1st) but then last week decided to be Yoda. And if you know us, you know we're a family that dresses up together. So I will be Princess Leia and Mr. Z will be Obi-Wan. We're gonna friggin' ROCK!!! :hyper:
*gets out sewing machine*

:up: Yeah, you are gonna rock! I was Princess Leah once, back in elementary, some time-ish ago :wink: Must see pics!!!

:ohmy:

I don't know what I want to be. I don't even know if I'll have anywhere to go

I was a 'Cereal Killer' last year. Pinned several of the little single-serve boxes of cereal to a black hoodie, carried a toy hatchet & voila! I had a fast, cheap & easy costume - which, of course, is the best kind! :)

We've already been talking with the neighbors what our plans for this year are... can't wait to see what we come up with, especially since Halloween's on a Saturday. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom