IO: Guitar Hero is waaaaay harder than real guitar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1113_randy_jam_not.jpg

waynetravis said:
^ you still in that class were you play video games all day?

We don't play videogames all day. We analyse them, more often through literature, theories and players' interpretations than actual playing.

flybabe said:

that would be awsome :love::lol:

Trust me, FB, it wouldn't :wink:

I was very much like Randy Marsh when I first played Guitar Hero. Probably would have been hilarious for anyone watching. :reject:

LemonMelon said:

No, but it was just as embarrassing, because it was in a public arcade. :madspit:

Yeah, playing Guitar Hero while being watched by some 60 fellow students isn't exactly something you'd do everyday either :rolleyes:

JanuaryStar said:

We're going to compete against each other with Guitar Hero in class on Tuesday, wish me luck :uhoh:

:wink: How did you do?

I beat another four songs on expert, bringing the total to 7. :rockon:

Yeah, the switch from easy to medium is horrifying. :sick: It's an entirely different world.

LemonMelon said:
Yeah, the switch from easy to medium is horrifying. :sick: It's an entirely different world.

I think medium to hard is worse, 'cause then you actually have to move your left hand, and there's a lot more chords.

Update: My brother got Guitar Hero. I was trying to beat shit on hard, but, well, that was hard. I want to master F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. .

also being in a video games class would be freaking sweet. I'm in a class called Intro to Design and Production now, and the focus is on film, but there's some about video games.

LemonMelon said:

I did Welcome to the Jungle without missing anything,blah....

yup very true,but ya got to do it...

:rockon: Beat 3 more on expert.

Still haven't beaten the song in the video yet though. Not even on hard. :grumpy:

I played this last night when I was completely smashed.

I think I actually did better than when I'm sober. :lol:

Lemonchick said:
I played this last night when I was completely smashed.

I think I actually did better than when I'm sober. :lol:
I'm better at Gran Turismo when tipsy. I think it makes you less jumpy.

Yeah.

Right.

;)

Back
Top Bottom