IO: Free to a good home - one Kaffy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
April 10th in the city of Calgary:
snowcalgary.jpg

balconysnow.jpg

WTF :|

Free to a good home - one Kaffy. Hard working, friendly, and highly entertaining. Small - easily stored, special(mom told me so), and easily amused. Very low maintenance :yes:

New home must be located somewhere warm where snow is rare, a novelty even. Must like kitty cats, puppies and Irish bands(sorry, can't think of any names off the top of my head :scratch: )

I'm a massage therapist too :sexywink:

Sold yet??

Please adopt me! :scream:

I'd let you have my room and my spare room! I can't wait to leave our gaff! The flatmates are messy and the house is old and damp. The guy next door is always singing (and he can't sing) and drunkards are always standing outside the house fighting/shouting/singing/talking. Apart from that, it's a delightful little spot! It's not warm here either. You are only 1.5 hours away from Dublin by train though. :D

You're only laughing because you don't live there anymore.

Trust me, I'd adopt you but just as long as Finland is located in these snowy, northern latitudes I'm afraid you won't pick me. :(

Today was sunny though and almost all the snow has melted too. :sexywink:

Lara Mullen said:
You're only laughing because you don't live there anymore.
and because it's all funny cause it's true

the neighbour banging out the same song for 40 minutes on his wee organ still haunts me in my dreams/nightmares :D

Hey, whenever I get the chance to gloat that Nova Scotia is better than the rest of Canada, even over the weather, I take it, okay? :wink:

I guess I should stop complaining because it was cold, raining, and windy all day today, huh? Snow showers in the forecast for Sunday--I sure hope it's nothing more than than. :(

dsmith2904 said:
Should I mention that it's going to be 90 here this weekend? (So love being a California girl)

It was friggin gorgeous today :drool:

:drool: Snow.. :want:

:wink: here in Holland it's spring now, temperatures around 15C, sunny, no rain nor snow(yea, as IF we'd ever get snow) and little wind...
wanna trade? :wink:

kafrun said:

WTF :|

Free to a good home - one Kaffy. Hard working, friendly, and highly entertaining. Small - easily stored, special(mom told me so), and easily amused. Very low maintenance :yes:

New home must be located somewhere warm where snow is rare, a novelty even. Must like kitty cats, puppies and Irish bands(sorry, can't think of any names off the top of my head :scratch: )

I'm a massage therapist too :sexywink:

Sold yet??

Please adopt me! :scream:

I'm in S.Calif, don't ever get snow, have a kitty & like dogs too, not to mention Irish bands. And I've never had a massage. :hmm:

SOLD! :hyper: :wink:

Galeongirl said:
:drool: Snow.. :want:

:wink: here in Holland it's spring now, temperatures around 15C, sunny, no rain nor snow(yea, as IF we'd ever get snow) and little wind...
wanna trade? :wink:

Everytime I fly in to Amsterdam it is either raining or snowing. :grumpy:

Except last summer, it was really, really warm. :drool:

:lol: damn you time that one well!

I mean rain, ok, but snow???? we have like... 2 days of snow a year.. and some years no snow at all! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom