IO: Free to a good home - one Kaffy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still shining here
bigsmileysun.gif

My computer says 80

28_1_7v.gif

We had one of those "teaser" spring-like days today: 70 degrees, sunny, quite breezy; daffodils, tulip trees, and forsythia blooming. At least there are windows in my office. Supposed to get cooler (high temps in the low 50s) and rain for the weekend. Of course. :(

Lila, you tease :scream: :tongue:

So it's snowing now :| Tons of big, white, fluffy flakes coming down. It looks like a shaken up snow globe. They're coming down slowly though, it's actually kind of pretty..

Still.. anyone want me? :cute:

Originally posted by kafrun
So, um, yeah.. It's going to drop to -6 and snow on my birthday :grumpy: The line on the 14-day trend graph is like a huge "V"

:no:
NOT fair to our kaffy!

I remmeber.........
my B-D is March-21, while it's lovely to have that as a B-D 'title' ~~ OFFICIALLY the First, or First FULL day of *Spring* the weather OF COURSE is usually much more spring-like by mid/late- April in this area........than my B-D. :(

.....so one year it SNOWED the day BEFORE my B-D and the day AFTER my B-D.
I was SOooo :madspit:

Originally posted by kafrun Adoption status moved to urgent! :scream: :scream: :scream:

*hands kaff one of those spinning red lights with siren built in that unmarked police cares suddenly put on top of their car-roofs in Emergency*

It's really hot here too. 22 degrees and clear skies for a week now. :drool:

Galeongirl said:
oh, it's sunny, 27C and not a cloud in the air here :drool:

:crack: too.hot...brain...melting...

I can has some snow plz?:sad:
U can!

My snowz. Let me show you it.

kafrun said:
*dusts off thread*

It's May 8th and it was snowing tonight :happy:

kbai.

8th May and snow. :ohmy: Poor kaf. :hug:

It was nice and warm today sunny but not too hot so you don't know what to do with yourself. I live by the coast in northwest england so we never get snow in winter let alone spring/summer. :wink: I love cats, dogs and irish bands. Also the airport down the road from me is only about 1 hour flight to ireland, so irish band is nearby. :shifty:

love_u2_adam said:
omg last may 30th was this:
Picture381-1.jpg

one advice to an Albertan n00b is never put away your winter junk!

:drool::drool::drool:

:crack: it's 34C in the SHADOW now here, and tomorrow I gotta go to Uni again, meaning 45 minutes in a packed train, and back... :crack: I'm meltin'!

Back
Top Bottom