IO: First snowfall of the year!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iloveedge

Blue Crack Addict
Ooh yeah! October 27th! :hyper:

Last night, it was falling hard but the ground is still to warm for the snow to stay. And today, it's still snowing! :happy:

Yeah, every puddle of water was frozen this morning! I sliped on some ice on my scooter this morning! :huh:

tiny dancer said:
We get tons of it, believe me.

Ooh yeah! Huge snow banks blocking the roads. I love waking up in the morning knowing there's no school because we got a snow storm. Then you shovel, snowboard and make snow angels. Or take a walk in the forest with the trees covered in snow...:drool:

haha I got carried away there! :lol:

Gg, I'll send you some snow in a container! :wink:

yes please send me!

:sigh: we've NEVER had any days off school for snow, never been snowed in either... :scream: I wanna be snowed in for about a week or so! :sad:

It never happened for a week though. Only for a couple of hours or the day. Sometimes, school is off because it's too cold. I think they close the school at 40C!

:envy:

Btw :hyper: LM since we're married and all.... can I stay with you in the snowy months????

:flirt: We could get cozy by the fire after a walk in the snow...

Babydoll said:
Snowing here today since last night! :happy:

Snowing for over four days!! :hyper:

Finaly, it's staying! Looky looky!!

HPIM0892.jpg

:happy:

It snowed here a couple of days back but nothing stuck. I am not looking forward to it! :grumpy: I like snow only when I can stay home, drinking coffee and listening to music. :drool: Not when it gets in the way of the work commute. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom