IO: Everybody is Sick...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

success-baby-asshole.jpg

The PR coordinator who works for me has an ear infection.

How does someone over the age of 10 get an ear infection?

:huh:

i just got over one myself :shrug:

They say you can't catch it from someone else, but a year and a half ago I was taking care of my nephew who had an ear infection, and not a day or two later, I came down with a double ear infection. I was almost completely deaf for two weeks.

:shrug:

And, the year before that he gave me Pink Eye.
Clearly, the boy is slowing becoming a zombie.

They say you can't catch it from someone else, but a year and a half ago I was taking care of my nephew who had an ear infection, and not a day or two later, I came down with a double ear infection. I was almost completely deaf for two weeks.
freaky. i'm ticked, personally. i usually get sick once a year and i'm done. i had my annual sinus infection already earlier this year. then all spring and summer my migraines were at their peak. now that it's autumn, i've had swine flu, pneumonia, an ear infection, and now a bladder infection. i forbid myself from getting sick anymore! you hear that, self? no more getting sick? :madwife:

stapler on standby?

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure a catalog stapler would do it.

He's a very handsome and charming 7 year-old. He may be the Antichrist.
(or a direct descendant of the original zombie. Or is that only for vampires? Damn You competing popular ShitLit of mythical killer humanoids!)

Anyway, does anyone know how big the staplers are that they use on cardboard boxes? The ones that use those copper staples. And where I can purchase one?

freaky. i'm ticked, personally. i usually get sick once a year and i'm done. i had my annual sinus infection already earlier this year. then all spring and summer my migraines were at their peak. now that it's autumn, i've had swine flu, pneumonia, an ear infection, and now a bladder infection. i forbid myself from getting sick anymore! you hear that, self? no more getting sick? :madwife:

Aw, that sucks. I had swine flu too. I was just out of school for 7 days and I only went a half day yesterday. I made it to school for a successful full day today and I'm exhausted. :happy:
Can't hear anything out of my left ear. It alternates actually, so then I can't hear anything out of my right ear. :crack: And I'm on antibiotics to keep me from not getting pneumonia. And they also thought I had bronchitis.
Feel better!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw, that sucks. I had swine flu too. I was just out of school for 7 days and I only went a half day yesterday. I made it to school for a successful full day today and I'm exhausted. :happy:
Can't hear anything out of my left ear. It alternates actually, so then I can't hear anything out of my right ear. :crack: And I'm on antibiotics to keep me from not getting pneumonia. And they also thought I had bronchitis.
Feel better!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yuck! Sorry to hear that.
Remember to go for yogurt while you are on antibiotics. They kill-off the good digestive bacteria in your guts, too.

(hmm, just noticed--yogurt/your guts :huh: )

Back
Top Bottom