IO: Dirtiest thread in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
20r1mxg.jpg

AchewoodLolcats1.gif

35cr229.jpg

fz3se8.jpg

So, you guys hear the one about the priest who gave head to the mailman? Well, there’s this priest, and he’s pretty down on his luck. He prays to God that his luck will improve, and the very next day a horny mailman shows up. Well, one thing lead to another. You can pretty much guess what they did. It wasn’t too cool. I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m not against gays. I’m actually pretty open minded, once you get to know me.

So, you guys hear the one about the priest who gave head to the mailman? Well, there’s this priest, and he’s pretty down on his luck. He prays to God that his luck will improve, and the very next day a horny mailman shows up. Well, one thing lead to another. You can pretty much guess what they did. It wasn’t too cool. I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m not against gays. I’m actually pretty open minded, once you get to know me.

Untitled-4.png

29pdmo6.png

I started reading Ray's Place. Far more consistently enjoyable than the blogs, I think.

I sat down and read a whole bunch of the 03-04 strips yesterday (the ones published in the little Ten A.M. And Drunk as a Lord book), and though the comic has left an unconquerable mark on my vocabulary, I still sometimes forget how good it is. Reread the 2010 arc where Philippe goes home, wasn't really feeling it at the time but now, DAMN, is so crushing.

http://achewood.com/comic.php?date=04222010

I love that arc. It's perfect because, yeah, at some point you do outgrow your parents, in a sense. You find less and less reason to spend the majority of your time with them, so that quality time lessens significantly. Pretty soon you're wondering why you stick around, so you move out. Philippe jumped from point A to point D without the natural progression and realized his mother was, well, boring. It's funny and quite sad, like most anything relating to Philippe. But it has a happy/natural ending, I think. One of the last good arcs. I have no idea what's going on with the new one, but it's only intermittently amusing.

This is my favorite strip post-wedding:

comic.php

Really makes me cry about half the time I read it. Man, when my anxieties are doing my head in, I relate to Beef all too well here. The other frames are magnificent too.

That is just full of great lines. I'm really going to have to dig through the past few years and see what I've overlooked - certainly love everything from 03-07, but I've probably read all those strips thirty times over.

Not gonna lie that I have been hoping this day would come for a very, very long time now. Super excited.

Now let me be an entitled internet dickhead: I don't like the animation style and the song sucks.

Animation's horrible, but maybe it's good enough to get a pitch and a budget at least.

I love that song :(

Back
Top Bottom