IO: Critical analyses here, pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
The previous thread (which died a cold and lonely death last January) was at over 750 replies, so I figured it would be better to start fresh than to bump a thread that was already outdated anyway.

Here's the rub: you are our "customer". (This is just a name, as this obviously costs nothing, and bartering isn't even necessary. Certain kinds of favors can be exchanged if insisted upon by the customer.) You are here in order to receive your very own "Interference rating" as chosen by a panel (we are hiring, I might add) of trained professional critics (along with a very nice explanation for said rating), who will review you based on your contribution to the forum. We grade in decimals, as a tribute to a very special member of the forum who we do not wish to name at this time. If you receive a zero, you contribute nothing and fail at life. If you receive a 10, you are absolutely essential to the existence of this forum. No one will be receiving a 10. We may also offer you advice concerning ways you may improve your rating. This is not guaranteed, but sometimes given.

If you don't like our advice, too bad. It cost you nothing but your time, which is dubious in value. But the reviews are a fun read sometimes and, again, they cost you nothing. They cost you nothing because 1) we don't know how to hack your paypal account at this juncture, and 2) because IO is dying. There are threads from mid June at the bottom of the first page. This is bad. We want to shoot some life back into this section. We can't promise that the fun we offer will be good or clean, but we can promise that it will be fun...for someone.

Ahem.

STEP RIGHT UP! :)

Very good. Since it's 2 AM and the employees are out except for me, I'll do your review.

KhanadaRhodes

Khan, admittedly, is the greatest double agent known to the internets. Working as a mod by day, and as your average everyday chum the rest of the time, she wields the awesome power of the former and the charm of the latter. Seriously, none of you guys can close threads, so she wins. She's also quite lovable and has a strong sense of humor. Weaknesses? As a mod, yes, she can do plenty, but there are certain lows she can't drop to while simultaneously controlling that power. It's a frustrating tug-and-pull, but as an objective observer, she deserves a high rating IMO.

9.1/10

bono_212

From the start, it's pretty clear that Ashley is one of the sweeter members of the OOC click, though she occasionally battles with a slight temper to compensate. She has a pretty ridiculously high purity score, which insinuates a certain innocence, as proven by her lack of knowledge but growing interest in the mediums some of us feel we've already become experts in. I feel she needs to gain a bit of self-confidence here and abroad, but is in good form to move on to great things here at interference.

8.2/10

holy shit....i must say i am speechless. for the first time ever, right?

That's one of the highest ratings we've ever given out. Usually it's in the 7's somewhere. But come on, you've done a ton for this forum and have simultaneously been there for all of us in the chat threads! :yes: Can't see too many getting a higher rating than that.

What the. It wasn't free last time. :mad: It cost 100 interference points. :grumpy:

Having said that, I'd like a reassesment. I think I got 7.5 or soemthing last time :hmm:

Khan, your sig :love:

Did you get to see them perform it? :hyper:

Remeber those (TM) guys? Whatever happened to them...

What the. It wasn't free last time. :mad: It cost 100 interference points. :grumpy:

Having said that, I'd like a reassesment. I think I got 7.5 or soemthing last time :hmm:

IO wasn't a wasteland last time.

You're in the queue.

coolian2 (assigned to NSW)
COBL_04 (assigned to LM)

COBL_04

Using his previous 7.5 rating as a reference point, I think it's clear he deserves to be placed up a few more notches. Running the Pink Floyd survivor TO COMPLETION was an impressive feat, and his musical critiquing has always struck me as very sharp. Alas, music and sports appear to be his strong suits and, though it's important that he continues to sharpen those, I would think it would only serve to increase his rating if he branched out into Zoo Station and OOC. Unless he's secretly a douchebag and has just been masking it behind the subjectivity of B&C. But I don't think he is.

7.9/10

That's one of the highest ratings we've ever given out. Usually it's in the 7's somewhere. But come on, you've done a ton for this forum and have simultaneously been there for all of us in the chat threads! :yes: Can't see too many getting a higher rating than that.
:eek: thanks! always happy to be appreciated :drool:

Khan, your sig :love:

Did you get to see them perform it? :hyper:
yes i have! :love: they opened the show i saw with that song. i love it.

COBL_04

Using his previous 7.5 rating as a reference point, I think it's clear he deserves to be placed up a few more notches. Running the Pink Floyd survivor TO COMPLETION was an impressive feat, and his musical critiquing has always struck me as very sharp. Alas, music and sports appear to be his strong suits and, though it's important that he continues to sharpen those, I would think it would only serve to increase his rating if he branched out into Zoo Station and OOC. Unless he's secretly a douchebag and has just been masking it behind the subjectivity of B&C. But I don't think he is.

7.9/10

Not a douchebag :eyebrow: I just can't spend hours on this website :lol: I don't get any of the jokes in ZS either...

:up:

Not a douchebag :eyebrow: I just can't spend hours on this website :lol: I don't get any of the jokes in ZS either...

:up:

Time is what separates the nice people from the essential, unfortunately. :slant:

Keep it up, Danny. 6 months from now, you'll likely be in the 8's.

Back
Top Bottom