IO: Critical analyses here, pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had noticed that in the last thread you guys were after a critical bitch to add some ladyness to the critical bastard crew. So if you need one, I'm all for analysing.

I've decided to live dangerously this evening. So go for it. Tell me whether or not I am a vital member of this forum! :lmao:

Queue:

cinnaminson (assigned to Axver)
Indra (assignment pending)
Dalton (assigned to LM, Pfan, LMP, NSW)
Angela Harlem (assigned to Axver)
Matsui (assignment pending)

cinnaminson

So, this is my first post in IO. You'd think I'd have gotten here before, but no. I'm glad my first post here is about somebody as nice as cin. But let's get the negative side of the review out of the way first, shall we? Firstly, I must admit I'm not all too familiar with cin's posting history and suspect plenty of it is in PLEBA - but I've interacted with her a lot on the Superthreads this year and I've met her in person, so I'd like to think I know her well enough to comment anyway. Secondly, cin herself will admit to her "blonde moments". Somehow I don't think you're going to find her debating the finer points of politics in FYM threads, and her relationship with technology doesn't seem to always be the best. But these are minor points.

This, of course, leads to the positives. cin is a genuinely nice person. Her company is always welcome. She's fun and is the kind of individual who you can't even imagine being vaguely pretentious or elitist about the stuff she enjoys. We definitely don't see eye-to-eye on matters of taste all the time, but she gets major points from me for her taste in comedy, including quoting Father Ted in her signature. Speaking of such forumy matters, her avatar is one of the best here.

But let's not be fooled: cin isn't a bundle of innocent sweetness. Her purity score is 33%, proving conclusively that her screen name abbreviating to a homophone of 'sin' must be more than sheer coincidence. And when you're not expecting it, she can unleash amazingly well-timed and hilarious pwnage. Frequently of me. This fact brings me to my last point, since it occurred in the context of her pwning me. Her very first word to me in person was 'masturbation'. How are you meant to top that? That's right, you can't.

All in all, cin is a very likeable member of Interference with many good qualities. The forum would be a better place if it had more people like her.

8.0/10

:applaud: Nice work, Ax.

Queue:

Indra (assignment pending)
Dalton (assigned to LM, Pfan, LMP, NSW)
Angela Harlem (assigned to Axver)

louder

You should be scared.

And when you're dragging your dehydrated body along the floor of the canyon in one-hundred-and-twenty degree heat and when you're curled into a ball and vomiting on your own chest and when the last of your friends wandered off hours ago I want you to think about what I said about drinking at the Grand Canyon.

:applaud:

Alright, I'll bite. And I have a feeling I'll be bitten just cause of my username :uhoh:

For the record, if I could change it, I would.

impatient.gif

You should be scared.

And when you're dragging your dehydrated body along the floor of the canyon in one-hundred-and-twenty degree heat and when you're curled into a ball and vomiting on your own chest and when the last of your friends wandered off hours ago I want you to think about what I said about drinking at the Grand Canyon.

:cute: When are you writing a book?

cinnaminson

So, this is my first post in IO. You'd think I'd have gotten here before, but no. I'm glad my first post here is about somebody as nice as cin. But let's get the negative side of the review out of the way first, shall we? Firstly, I must admit I'm not all too familiar with cin's posting history and suspect plenty of it is in PLEBA - but I've interacted with her a lot on the Superthreads this year and I've met her in person, so I'd like to think I know her well enough to comment anyway. Secondly, cin herself will admit to her "blonde moments". Somehow I don't think you're going to find her debating the finer points of politics in FYM threads, and her relationship with technology doesn't seem to always be the best. But these are minor points.

This, of course, leads to the positives. cin is a genuinely nice person. Her company is always welcome. She's fun and is the kind of individual who you can't even imagine being vaguely pretentious or elitist about the stuff she enjoys. We definitely don't see eye-to-eye on matters of taste all the time, but she gets major points from me for her taste in comedy, including quoting Father Ted in her signature. Speaking of such forumy matters, her avatar is one of the best here.

But let's not be fooled: cin isn't a bundle of innocent sweetness. Her purity score is 33%, proving conclusively that her screen name abbreviating to a homophone of 'sin' must be more than sheer coincidence. And when you're not expecting it, she can unleash amazingly well-timed and hilarious pwnage. Frequently of me. This fact brings me to my last point, since it occurred in the context of her pwning me. Her very first word to me in person was 'masturbation'. How are you meant to top that? That's right, you can't.

All in all, cin is a very likeable member of Interference with many good qualities. The forum would be a better place if it had more people like her.

8.0/10

:applaud: good job ax !

Back
Top Bottom