IO: Critical analyses here, pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've written a bunch, and just about all had nice things in them. Only the joke ones about :love: Dalton and Beav were lacking. Oh, and Elfa's too. But that counts not, because he's not from THE UNITED STATES OF RECESSION.

I think this thread is way kinder than it has any right to be, personally.

I think this thread is way kinder than it has any right to be, personally.

Probably, but everyone gets made fun of a little.

As I said to one of our more ridiculous customers, "caveat emptor".

Also, I suspect that if it got too mean, we'd get closed on down. Locked down. Shut down. We'd be given the boot. We'd be told to tell our story walking. Given a pink slip. We'd have to hit the bricks.

Etc.

Probably, but everyone gets made fun of a little.

As I said to one of our more ridiculous customers, "caveat emptor".

Also, I suspect that if it got too mean, we'd get closed on down. Locked down. Shut down. We'd be given the boot. We'd be told to tell our story walking. Given a pink slip. We'd have to hit the bricks.

Etc.

Oh, I would never say that being overly kind is a bad idea*; it's about the only choice we have.

*Please note: this only applies to SOME of you.

arguably the cutest couple on the site besides Laz/Corianderstem

I was not aware I had been assigned to coupledom with laz. Am I officially part of a couple if I'm not aware of said relationship? Or if I don't even know that person's real name?

:hmm:

Oh, and by the way? Please do me. I can wait. I've got all kinds of time.

I was not aware I had been assigned to coupledom with laz. Am I officially part of a couple if I'm not aware of said relationship? Or if I don't even know that person's real name?

:hmm:

Oh, and by the way? Please do me. I can wait. I've got all kinds of time.

Yes, you guys are a couple, and a cute little couple at that. Awwwwwwwww.

Jefe, care to post the list of people waiting to be review and who is assigned to do them? I believe that Varitek and Beegee requested a certain someone, but I could be wrong.

Well hell, I applaud the entrepreneurial and persevering spirit of this team. Single-handily fighting against the united states of recession, injecting spite and wit into the economy of conversation. Dragging a failed venture out of it's mustiness and back into the light.

I don't know how I missed this til now.

Thanks for the amusement, consider a loonie thrown at all your g-strings.

That's one of the highest ratings we've ever given out. Usually it's in the 7's somewhere. But come on, you've done a ton for this forum and have simultaneously been there for all of us in the chat threads! :yes: Can't see too many getting a higher rating than that.

Acually, the only time I've ever been truly offended is by Khanada in the chat. I hated her with a passion of a 1000 suns. And then I forgot why. :lol:

Age - is does a body good. :applaud:

Seriously, everyone here is so loving. All 10's! Sorry Lemon!

I clearly do not roll the way you roll, hence my oversized signature :sigh:

you know what they say about huge sigs......
jk-1.gif

:shifty:

I have been neglected.

:(

Me too. :sad:

And seriously, how hard can mine be? I mean all anyone has to write is:

Indra -- Every online forum needs it's resident Church freak, and Indra more than capably fulfills this role on Interference. Furthermore, because of her Church freakishness, she has absolutely impeccable musical taste, but understands not everyone is so perfect and does not lord it over those who are lacking in this department.

Now certainly these fabulous skills are enough to make Indra an indispensable member of Interference, but there's more!! Yes, it's true!

Indra is also one of the leading crazy cat ladies of the forum (crazy cat ladydom being another requirement for an online forum), and if that wasn't already enough, she also has an Australian Cattle Dog and so fits into the dog lovers category as well. Plus ACDs are just super cool dogs so Zeke (a damned fine name for an ACD if I must say so myself) adds even more points to Indra's already impressive Interference indispensability rating.

And if that isn't enough to cement Indra's place at the very top of the Interference indispensability heap, her humbleness and modesty about her spectacular attributes most certainly make her THE essential Interferencer.

9.9 of 10 (only because she is too modest to accept a 10 of 10)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go. Not difficult at all. :)

Me too. :sad:

And seriously, how hard can mine be? I mean all anyone has to write is:

Indra -- Every online forum needs it's resident Church freak, and Indra more than capably fulfills this role on Interference. Furthermore, because of her Church freakishness, she has absolutely impeccable musical taste, but understands not everyone is so perfect and does not lord it over those who are lacking in this department.

Now certainly these fabulous skills are enough to make Indra an indispensable member of Interference, but there's more!! Yes, it's true!

Indra is also one of the leading crazy cat ladies of the forum (crazy cat ladydom being another requirement for an online forum), and if that wasn't already enough, she also has an Australian Cattle Dog and so fits into the dog lovers category as well. Plus ACDs are just super cool dogs so Zeke (a damned fine name for an ACD if I must say so myself) adds even more points to Indra's already impressive Interference indispensability rating.

And if that isn't enough to cement Indra's place at the very top of the Interference indispensability heap, her humbleness and modesty about her spectacular attributes most certainly make her THE essential Interferencer.

9.9 of 10 (only because she is too modest to accept a 10 of 10)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go. Not difficult at all. :)

:lol: :love:

Corianderstem

Cori, first of all, has one of the greatest of all Interference screen-names. Oh so cleverly derived from a line appearing in one of the greatest of all songs. Add on the genuinely charming and warm personality that accompany her posts and that leads to the well-documented fact that men and women everywhere are reminded of her when that line is delivered by J. Michael Stipe in Find the River.

She loves to read and to write and, it seems, is quite good at both activities.

She also has a fondness for British pop music.

She has developed an obsession with Christian and all of his Bales.

She enjoys a number of television shows ranging from the X-Files to American Idol. Her favorite American Idol contestant ever is Brooke White.

She lives in the same town as Frasier Crane and the awful Mariners.

She's awesome.

9.9 out of 10

Back
Top Bottom