IO: Critical analyses here, pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't understand this thread. I feel terrified and alienated. :sad:

Meegannie

Does not understand this thread.

Lives overseas or something.

Likes It's Official.

Is friends with some people on the site that have been posting for a long time.

Is easily terrified and is prone to paranoid feelings of alienation, unless she is feeling alienated because she "lives overseas or something".

Rating: H*11(pi)/sprunk

Dalton

:love: Dalton

Is the smartest fry cook on the planet.

:heart: Dalton

Likes baseball.

Likes Vanilla Ice.

Looks like Vanilla Ice.

Is wildly popular on interference, always has something positive or constructive to say.

:love: Dalton

Is the older, male version of Varitek. Not sure that's a compliment.

Lives in an area where the weather is cold. Brrrrrr.

Suffers from chafing and malodorous emissions from his nether regions.

Very protective of his wife (Dude, that's my WIFE!) and dislikes jokes tossed in her general direction. Something about the brothel trying to keep the employees in a constant positive frame of mind. :shrug:

Is too stupid to have a good time. (Yeah, Road House fans, dig that!)

Rating: :love: Dalton

Well, unless you want to admit that my admiration is due to poor judgement, then I stand by my words. The relationship you share with Ube is like a PO shares with a parolee, or that a Mr Whippy van shares with a Greensleeves midi. We're all privileged to be able to witness it.

Thank you.

I'm sensing some small measure of sarcasm in congratulating my review of Beav. Just a feeling, could be wrong.

Diemen

Diemen is one of the more mentally stable members of interference. Equipped with intelligence, humor, maturity and perspective, he often appears out of place amongst the detritus (your humble reviewer included, of course) that combine to form this particular internet community.

Willing to wade into the digital morass of FYM, Diemen typically brings some measure of balance and clarity to the discussions, though he can sometimes (understandably) lose his patience with the right leaning, bile spewing, nonsense regurgitating psychopaths that skulk around said forum.

His strong and vocal dislike for at least two of the Star Wars prequels is where this poster starts to go awry. Appreciate the good in those films, Diemen! Don't hate. Around Diemen a perimeter form.

Also, points deducted for his avatar. That's one freaky loo.....what? That's him? Um. Nevermind, sorry, great Avatar.

However, he bounces back due to his healthy respect for all things POWERJUICE, going so far as to take this elixir into the realm of the polyglots (I am not one, sadly, but most of us here in the UNITED STATES OF RECESSION only speak American), so that this potent potion can be imbibed globally.

Plays basketball, and we all know how this reviewer applauds affinity for athletic endeavors amongst this collection of music lovers.

Diemen is also willing to get his hands dirty in some of the more.......insane threads interference has offered up in recent memory. His presence in the Let's Make a Story Thread was brief but memorable.

Lastly, Diemen provides interlanders with many gorgeous photographs to gaze upon, which is no small contribution, in my opinion.

May I be assessed? I need to improve my standing around here, and the grinding judgement of my peers may be the only way for me to actually accomplish anything.

Excellent. I laughed, I cried, I reminisced. :up:

And I prefer to call it a "healthy" dislike of the first 2 prequels, and an... acceptance of the third. I appreciate the good in them, but unappreciate the all too eager Hand Of Lucas™ that persistently clouds the good.

It is!

"I mean, why are we wasting our time with the Dewey Decimal System when YOUR system is so much EASIER?!? We'll just put the books anywhere!"

I enjoyed that movie. I like Parker Posey a lot, especially back then. I'm sure her having to go work in the Library piqued your interest. :)

Jefe, any new assignments? Beegee here wants me to do her, and, DaveC is waiting rather impatiently, like a petulant little member of the Canadian "military".

Perhaps PeeFan ought to do DaveC, since they both root for the Philadelphia Phillies?

I'll of course provide a savage analysis due to your snide comment above, but dems da breaks.

Sometimes a comment is just too good to keep to yourself. In which case, the best course of action is to shout it from the rooftops, and gracefully accept the consequences.

This is one of those times.

Yes, yes he can, as long as he provides a rating. Which can also be incorporated into the haiku at his discretion.

Thank you. :up:

Vintage Punk

Time to analyze
A woman named Vintage Punk
Boy, this should be fun

Vintage Punk became
known to me through the famous
set list party threads

Her sense of humor
and her intelligence too
were most obvious

This poster gains points