IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Welcome! If you feel as though you aren't criticized enough within your day-to-day life, slap down 100 interference points and you will have your performance here as a member analyzed by me or one of my associates. 50 interference points for casual "friendly" advice concerning whatever pointless issue you may currently be facing. We do not offer prescription medication; that's the fourth door on the left.

DISCLAIMER: We will try to make our criticism constructive, but we cannot guarantee you will receive it within 3 to 5 business days, nor can we guarantee you will use it properly in your daily life.

unico said:
:wave: 100 points comin atcha!

Unico is one of the most colorful members of interference, featuring a quirky sense of humor and cheerful disposition. Her signature, which manages to be equal parts hypnotic and entertaining, nets her some bonus points, while her avatar shows that she is true to her school. :up: However, she has a history of changing her username, which shows unpredictability; a factor that could be detrimental to her performance as a co-worker and interferencer. It also has it's obvious upside of course: she's probably a blast at parties.

8.1/10

BonoManiac said:
I've scraped up whatever points I could find, and finally have the requisite 100 points. Here ya go.

BM is a member who's undying loyalty is unquestionable. He will scrimp and save to get what he truly wants, and is true to what he loves, through thick and thin (dude is a 49ers fan). He's Canadian, so some of the more non-trusting members of interference may have a difficult time trusting him, but they'll just have to suck it up. Bonus points for being an Arcade Fire nut.

8.3/10

No spoken words said:
I secured a loan from Space Moon Mutual, for 100 points. Tis yours.

Worked in the Space Moon government, so has work experience. His quality, however, is up to debate. Has a quick wit and strong knowledge of pop culture, which is important to have as a member of this forum. Used a forbidden word in the first post of a thread, which left it seared on the forum forever, but I suppose we've all had our run-ins with the law. I hate Steelers fans, but I can live with it, I guess.

7.0/10

elevated_u2_fan said:
I'm pretty sure you owe me 100 points in allowance back-pay so spill...

Has a smart mouth, and is still living in my basement. Still, he has enough knowledge of the requisite subjects to get a passing grade as an interferencer and human being. Plus, he was so cute as a baby. :cute:

7.4/10

LemonMelon said:

Worked in the Space Moon government, so has work experience. His quality, however, is up to debate. Has a quick wit and strong knowledge of pop culture, which is important to have as a member of this forum. Used a forbidden word in the first post of a thread, which left it seared on the forum forever, but I suppose we've all had our run-ins with the law. I hate Steelers fans, but I can live with it, I guess.

7.0/10

You have to be kidding me. He got a higher score than me?

UberBeaver said:
NONE OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE INTERFERENCE POINTS! You're all ruining the interference economy!

SPACE MOON HAS POINTS. Therefore, Unico, Elfa, and NSW all have points. I think BM pickpocketed someone to get his, but I dunno.

You're just upset because you received such a low grade. :angry:

JanuaryStar said:
What if I add a very big 'please'? *showspuppyeyes*

:wink:

JS has steadfastly done her job and filled her niche. Consistently giving out free hugs, upping her post count in OOC, and singing songs for nothing as an interferer. All of her combined effort is impressive, but she has yet to do that ONE THING that gets her remembered forever. When she does, she'll be among the forum's elite.

8.2/10

UberBeaver said:

I have a cute baby who I'm not really the Father of. I fall asleep on the LIRR and wake up in Riverhead, despite being in my 30's. I wet my bed, and, I'll just admit this once and for all, I have a huge crush on Mitt Romney, because I strongly agree with his politics and because he's too damned hot for politics.

LemonMelon said:

Unico is one of the most colorful members of interference, featuring a quirky sense of humor and cheerful disposition. Her signature, which manages to be equal parts hypnotic and entertaining, nets her some bonus points, while her avatar shows that she is true to her school. :up: However, she has a history of changing her username, which shows unpredictability; a factor that could be detrimental to her performance as a co-worker and interferencer. It also has it's obvious upside of course: she's probably a blast at parties.

8.1/10

:hyper: I'm colorful!!!!! :D

LemonMelon said:

SPACE MOON HAS POINTS. Therefore, Unico, Elfa, and NSW all have points. I think BM pickpocketed someone to get his, but I dunno.

:shifty: It was only that one time! :shifty:

And I am on Space Moon™ as well. Just look at my location (ok, so it's in French, so what? :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom