IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:
I have no points to slap down, nor do I know how to procure them. But I am bored and this amuses me AND prevents me from doing what I am supposed to be doing, which is reading a big fat boring book.

Do you take credit? :hmm:

:D

Yup. Your credit is backed by the Interferencce Reserve, which I just so happen to own. :D

Miroslava - once a dominant force on the boards, the past few months of reading fat boring books has seen a decline in Miroslava's output, currently down to 9.13 PPDs, down to about half of what it once was. She has been on stage with He Who Cannot Be Named in IO and that picture in her av is not a photoshop. She is going to be a lawyer and will one day help me sue LemonMelon and get my Interference Point system back. 10/10.

No spoken words said:
For the record:

Beav is not actually an endorsed critical bastard, and so any analysis he gives you is his opinion and his opinion alone. His opinions, luckily, do not represent the opinions of the management here in this thread. Unfortunately, I'm just a salesman, our President is missing in action, but I think he'd echo the above sentiment.

I do, however, keep your money.

snowbunny00774 said:

no mounain dew reference? :shock:

oops!!

Mountain Dew? That's.....um....the other person. Who drinks the Mountain Dew? Icelle is the Red Bull one....shit. Whatever. My bad, I overlooked that. U2Dem throw back wine now, Red and shit. I'm guessing she'll end up a Cabernet Drinker.

snowbunny00774 said:

no dr pepper reference? :shock:

oops!!

Oh, and, please forgive us for anything this one spews forth. We're deeply and truly not responsible for her gin-soaked ramblings and we apologize in advance for anything she might say, do or think in your general direction.

Vintage Punk - A Totally Dominant Interference force, VP averages 34.7 Posts Per Day. Gliding deftly between several chat threads, VP is known to everyone in each forum and sub-forum. She understand the awesome that is David Gilmour, even pointing out that he totally rocks the solo in No More Lonely Lights. She even has a clone. 9.5/10.

UberBeaver said:

Mountain Dew? That's.....um....the other person. Who drinks the Mountain Dew? Icelle is the Red Bull one....shit. Whatever. My bad, I overlooked that. U2Dem throw back wine now, Red and shit. I'm guessing she'll end up a Cabernet Drinker.

lies, that's the dew. I fixed it though...why you quote my bad? :(

No spoken words said:

Oh, and, please forgive us for anything this one spews forth. We're deeply and truly not responsible for her gin-soaked ramblings and we apologize in advance for anything she might say, do or think in your general direction.

:yawn: you think I could be bothered with you if I wasn't under the influence of something?

UberBeaver said:

Yup. Your credit is backed by the Interferencce Reserve, which I just so happen to own. :D

10/10.

Please print this out an keep it in a safe place

I Miroslava Youdon'tneedmylastname, in consideration of Uberbeaver's extension of credit in the amount of 100 interference points AND his sooper awesome analysis, hereby extend pro-bono (the word in this context can indeed be uttered in this sub-forum) legal services as it relates to any future interference related litigation. This offer is contingent on the signator being able to read AND comprehend the stupid big fat books she's supposed to be reading.

Executed somewhere in Michigan on December 12, 2007

Miroslava

Miroslava said:

Please print this out an keep it in a safe place

I Miroslava Youdon'tneedmylastname, in consideration of Uberbeaver's extension of credit in the amount of 100 interference points AND his sooper awesome analysis, hereby extend pro-bono (the word in this context can indeed be uttered in this sub-forum) legal services as it relates to any future interference related litigation. This offer is contingent on the signator being able to read AND comprehend the stupid big fat books she's supposed to be reading.

Executed somewhere in Michigan on December 12, 2007

Miroslava

:drool: pwned.

I think I've finally scrounged up the 100 points
grumpywaiting.gif
:shifty:

I can't score lower than Beav, right? MI RITE? He's not even an employee. Where's the staff? I have
hosed.gif
hosed.gif
hosed.gif

Oh sh!t, did I make a mistake? Nah, I'll go for it :up:

UberBeaver said:
Vintage Punk - A Totally Dominant Interference force, VP averages 34.7 Posts Per Day. Gliding deftly between several chat threads, VP is known to everyone in each forum and sub-forum. She understand the awesome that is David Gilmour, even pointing out that he totally rocks the solo in No More Lonely Lights. She even has a clone. 9.5/10.

No spoken words said:
For the record:

Beav is not actually an endorsed critical bastard, and so any analysis he gives you is his opinion and his opinion alone. His opinions, luckily, do not represent the opinions of the management here in this thread. Unfortunately, I'm just a salesman, our President is missing in action, but I think he'd echo the above sentiment.

Beav is doing just fine, thanks, leave him alone. :mad:

Carry on.

You don't want the staff, they suck. I'll do it for you.

Lila - Resident Smiley Queen with an avg PPD of 33.03 (31.8 of which represent smilies) enjoys bootlegged music and rubbing the warm California temperature in your face. Mother of BLP94 and wife of HHH, she maintains control in all aspects of her life and lays the smack down on several Temple Barbarians on a daily basis. 8.5/10.

UberBeaver said:
You don't want the staff, they suck. I'll do it for you.

Lila - Resident Smiley Queen with an avg PPD of 33.03 (31.8 of which represent smilies) enjoys bootlegged music and rubbing the warm California temperature in your face. Mother of BLP94 and wife of HHH, she maintains control in all aspects of her life and lays the smack down on several Temple Barbarians on a daily basis. 8.5/10.

lnr206.gif

You know, that PPD is never adjusted. I know others that haven't posted in 2+ weeks, and their average hasn't changed - still at 16+ PPD :nerd:

\carry on :up:

I'll give you 250 if you make fun of me and give a detailed review of a sci-fi show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom