IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne is a very helpful member of interference and no negatives he may have can take that away from him. He gets points from a musical standpoint for doing the mixing for the interferers, and is always up for a good chat. Cons? He may be just a tad too crowd-pleasing. A little bit more edge could do him some good down the road.

8.6/10

Reg is a complete waste of time. I don't think about Reg. He's in the Jon Stewart category.

5.0/10

I have no points to slap down, nor do I know how to procure them. But I am bored and this amuses me AND prevents me from doing what I am supposed to be doing, which is reading a big fat boring book.

Do you take credit? :hmm:

:D

Okay, okay, Beav, I'll dip into my savings ....

:slaps down 100 points:

ETA: Don't be discouraged, guys. It takes time for a new business to get off the ground.

Last edited:
Sweet.

jobob - average 6.13 posts per day, jobob uses the art of disinformation to make people think she is actually a man named Joe-Bob . She collects clinique giveaway products and is regular member of the Pleaba Girl Party. She loses 2 points, however, for not submitting more visual evidence of Pleba Girl Party lingerie pillow fights and another .5 for making me think she was a man. 7.5 / 10.

Sweet.

U2Democrat - Hailing from Virginia and posting an impressive 14.4 PPD (Posts per day) this resident Politico is currently exploring a run for President of Interland (D-VA) in the 2012 Interference Elections. Looking to take on Elvis (R-CA?) and Sicy (R-VA) could prove a daunting task, but if anyone is up to it, it's U2Dem. She also wants to tax us into oblivion and feed everybody in the world twinkees, so she loses 2 points for that. And she probably hates freedom. 8/10.

UberBeaver said:
Sweet.

U2Democrat - Hailing from Virginia and posting an impressive 14.4 PPD (Posts per day) this resident Politico is currently exploring a run for President of Interland (D-VA) in the 2012 Interference Elections. Looking to take on Elvis (R-CA?) and Sicy (R-VA) could prove a daunting task, but if anyone is up to it, it's U2Dem. She also wants to tax us into oblivion and feed everybody in the world twinkees, so she loses 2 points for that. And she probably hates freedom. 8/10.

no dr pepper reference? :shock:

oops!!

For the record:

Beav is not actually an endorsed critical bastard, and so any analysis he gives you is his opinion and his opinion alone. His opinions, luckily, do not represent the opinions of the management here in this thread. Unfortunately, I'm just a salesman, our President is missing in action, but I think he'd echo the above sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom