IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
The Interference Federal Reserve states that in order to do it's part and promote LemonMelon's venture, it will lower interest rates by a quarter point to stimulate the Interland economy. This should allow the taxpayers of Interference to have some extra points to put towards being rated. Interest rates are currently at 6.15%.

:hmm: how is this affecting the housing market?

UberBeaver said:
The Interference Federal Reserve states that in order to do it's part and promote LemonMelon's venture, it will lower interest rates by a quarter point to stimulate the Interland economy. This should allow the taxpayers of Interference to have some extra points to put towards being rated. Interest rates are currently at 6.15%.

Change your vote!!! :angry:

A 1.0 rating relegates you slightly below the level of pond sludge, simply because pond sludge is rather cool looking. Plus, 10 IP a month is pretty much nothing.

phillyfan26 said:
The only lower you can get is by not getting rated at all.

Oh, but there is still hope for those folks. They have a chance at a future.

BTW, only folks rated 7.0 or higher are eligible to work for the company. I expect a certain level of competence in my workers.

I'll bring the scotch for tomorrow's pancake breakfast! :happy:

No spoken words said:
I think we made a major marketing push, and now we need to return to a more grass roots strategy.

Does that mean we need some folks who are *gasp* personable on staff?

elevated_u2_fan said:
Do you think people are scared of us or something? :happy:

They're afraid of a future in which the forum as we know it ceases to exist ... in which all posting is monopolized by the UYMFA gang ... in which you have to type uymfa.com to get to the forum ... in which all of their atrocities are paid for in revenge and Interference Points (renamed UYMFA points in 2010) ... that future, my friend, is their fear.

phillyfan26 said:

They're afraid of a future in which the forum as we know it ceases to exist ... in which all posting is monopolized by the UYMFA gang ... in which you have to type uymfa.com to get to the forum ... in which all of their atrocities are paid for in revenge and Interference Points (renamed UYMFA points in 2010) ... that future, my friend, is their fear.

:lmao: I had to do one of those closed mouth laughs cause I had soda in my mouth.

phillyfan26 said:

My successor will probably cause this very thing to happen.

But this is a family business, and I intend to treat it as such. We are here not to tear members down, but tell them in which ways they may improve themselves and become more productive...for a small fee, of course. :wink:

UberBeaver said:
I have noticed that for all the advertising your doing, no one is asking for analysis....your business model seems flawed.

I've noticed the same thing. We may be causing a market glut due to overaggressive advertising. :hmm:

I think we need to change the link of Zoo Confessionals to this thread, only without their knowledge. So, they click on Zoo Confessionals and decide, "Huh, I need some advice." Then, they post it here, and they get that advice ... and so much more.

Quite frankly, it would benefit them more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom