IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love_u2_adam said:
ok ok people!
i put the smile to explain to me wtf is going on!
cereal now!
whats all up in the grillz

Give us 100 interference points and we'll critique your performance here at interference. It's based on a complex system that I purposely made impossible to understand, so I won't get into it here.

love_u2_adam is unique in the fact that no one can ever understand anything she is saying. Due to a mixture of poor spelling and crazy hip cool lingo that most people don't get, people sometimes get lost. Also, she's Canadian. That's sort of a moot point. They celebrate boxing there, which I never understood. But, anyway, she's got a shitload of journal entries. She's in that Top Number of Journal Entries list. I just looked there. It's true, guys. Also, you get a sympathy point for having to deal with the creepier side of Interference.

7.0915/10

phillyfan26 said:
love_u2_adam is unique in the fact that no one can ever understand anything she is saying. Due to a mixture of poor spelling and crazy hip cool lingo that most people don't get, people sometimes get lost. Also, she's Canadian. That's sort of a moot point. They celebrate boxing there, which I never understood. But, anyway, she's got a shitload of journal entries. She's in that Top Number of Journal Entries list. I just looked there. It's true, guys. Also, you get a sympathy point for having to deal with the creepier side of Interference.

7.0915/10

lol

phillyfan26 said:

7.0915/10

Too honest? Mmm...no. Definitely not.

Good job. :up:

phillyfan26 said:

7.0915/10

There's a chance she'll meet Chris Hanson before the Interference member arrives, too.

beavis1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom