IO: critical analyses here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Holiday Show is sucking time from my life like a Thai hooker.

It's crazy.

Consider this:

There will be a lot of intercash provided "under the table" for a critical analysis of an interferencer who will not be named. Here is a little information, though:

I want to have lots of money and do nothing for it. I want to be as dashing as UberBeaver with the brains of No Spoken Words but who could ever ask for such greatness. I want a Girlfriend, but who would EVER want to date a UberWords combo? my self confidence is low, but that is because I am a fan of the Marlins and Dolphins.

IF a critical analysis is not provided, you can expect horse heads in your bed or a nice pair of cement flippers.

~yours

1. LMP still has a chance at being on staff. It's his call.

2. Beav, GFY. You were never authorized.

3. I'll get to work on some real analyses. Pardon the wait.

Lurk the Dog - .08 posts a day? I've never seen him before. His choice of rooting for aquatic based sports teams is disturbing. Seems to think I am dashing, so he gets 2 points for that. And he's never annoyed me, so there's that. However, he feels NSW is smart (LOL) so he can't be all that bright, so minus 2.....um....3.25/10.

:shh: Should've gone with one of your other name. Would've scored higher.

UberBeaver said:
Lurk the Dog - .08 posts a day? I've never seen him before. His choice of rooting for aquatic based sports teams is disturbing. Seems to think I am dashing, so he gets 2 points for that. And he's never annoyed me, so there's that. However, he feels NSW is smart (LOL) so he can't be all that bright, so minus 2.....um....3.25/10.

:shh: Should've gone with one of your other name. Would've scored higher.

I don't think Lurk the Dog roots for the Dolphins or Marlins, I think he wants us to analyze someone he refuses to name, who does root for those teams.

Either way, you're about as dashing as 2 rats fucking in a sock. (Thanks, Mia).

UberBeaver said:

If I were you, I wouldn't sleep.

Reading comprehension is not your stronger point there, Mr. UberBeaver. I am asking for an analysis of another member...not of me. This obvious member obviously wants your looks, and not your brains. Smart choice.

Lurk the Dog said:

If I were you, I wouldn't sleep.

Reading comprehension is not your stronger point there, Mr. UberBeaver. I am asking for an analysis of another member...not of me. This obvious member obviously wants your looks, and not your brains. Smart choice.

I knew what you asked for, but only people that voluntarily come in and ask get rated. I believe that was stated early on, but then again, my reading comprehension being what it is, maybe they were talking about dogs fucking cows. I get confused real easy. But it's not so bad when you're as dashing as I am.

Users in the queue for an analysis not given by some derelict who walked in off the street:

**Democrat
VintagePunk
jobob
Lila
Miroslava
LMP
Lurk The Dog

:angry: You will be compensated.

No spoken words said:
Man, when dogs start fucking cows, that's when I take a step back and start to ponder stuff. A big step back.

Sick bastards can be rated, can't they? Just spring the 100 and it's all good.

We can and will rip them to shreds, however. That's part of the deal.

UberBeaver said:
But it's not so bad when you're as dashing as I am.

Dashing indeed!

This is by far my favorite picture you have posted of yourself:

IMG_59922.jpg

UberBeaver said:

:hug: Sorry man. You can have it back now, I was trying to help. I'm keeping the money though.

Yeah, yeah. Keep your money. I can only hope you'll spend it on something useful, like decency.

**Democrat

Politics are a hot bit of discussion for many people, but most secretly find them extremely dull. Dem, however, does not. That right there separates her from the pack and makes her special. Throw in the Tiny Fey thing she's got going on, and you've got yourself a brilliant businesswoman. However, like most of her political party, her leadership skills may be suspect. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

7.8/10

VintagePunk

Asserted herself into this thread like she owned the place, which is both a pro and a con all by itself. Brashness is to be respected when you're at the top of the food chain, but otherwise...:down: Compared our "gang" to something out of Rebel Without A Cause, but I can't find that all that complimentary, especially since I would never let my hair get that greasy. Still, has a cool username, and can clearly chat her fingers to the bone.

7.2/10

Don't know much about this guy off the top of my head. Probably has an inferiority complex, considering the name chosen is the picture of mundanity. Still, has potential to be of great use to this forum down the stretch. I'll give out a safe rating for this one.

7.0/10

Has great knowledge and experience within the fields that this forum requires. That right there puts her way over the top, but her innate kindness also increases her rating. Her child appears to be skilled interferencer as well, which could mean that she could be useful for bio-engineering purposes in the year 2045, though I would never endorse such a thing directly.

8.4/10

Will finish the rest later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom