IO: Bart Simpson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_kpxt8n07Fl1qztjn5o1_500.png

Stop! Stop! He's already dead!

In an April 2006 interview, Matt Groening said, "I honestly don't see any end in sight. I think it's possible that the show will become too financially cumbersome... but right now, the show is creatively, I think, as good or better than it's ever been. The animation is incredibly detailed and imaginative, and the stories do things that we haven't done before. So creatively there's no reason to quit."[186]

Homernumbersix.jpg

AStarIsBorn-Again.jpg

Pranksta_Rap.jpg

In an April 2006 interview, Matt Groening said, "I honestly don't see any end in sight. I think the show makes way too much money to stop. Idiots keep watching in the hopes that maybe this week's episode will be the rare diamond in the pile of crap that is this season. And people still buy shit with Bart's face on it. So financially there's no reason to quit."
fixed

Do you find something
comical
about my appearance
when I
am driving my
automobile?

That's a top five episode in my book. The movie should have been an extended version of that episode: "90 Short Films About Springfield." The enormous cast of great characters is one of the show's greatest strengths.

yeah that one is an absolute ripper. Dr Frink, "Some folks'll never a skunk, then again some folks'll..." Milhouse & the shopkeeper...

one of my favourite episodes ever was the one with Karl and Homer's hair from the first season.

"Aurora Borealis?! At this time of day, at this time of year, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen?!?!"

".....Yes!"

oh my god how could i forget.

that is my favourite simpsons quote of all time.

did you have another registered account before this one?

"Yes...and you call them 'steamed hams' despite the fact that they are obviously grilled."

And yes, I did go by a different username before this one. My current name actually comes from "Last Exit to Springfield," probably my all-time favorite episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom