IO: A Little Piece Of Me Has Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shit, now i want taco bell. i love the one by my house. they're always super packed late at night (which in this case i view as a good thing since it means they won't close the location!) and they still make me my favourite taco, despite it no longer being on the menu.

Which taco is that?

So a long time ago in a gallexy far far away, the college I attended had a Taco Bell stand in the student union.....it was the time of their .69 .79. .89...promo....so bean burritos were like .69 cents....a boon for poor college students...

Now.....I f*&cking hate bean burritos.... :giggle:

So a long time ago in a gallexy far far away, the college I attended had a Taco Bell stand in the student union.....it was the time of their .69 .79. .89...promo....so bean burritos were like .69 cents....a boon for poor college students...

Now.....I f*&cking hate bean burritos.... :giggle:

I got burned out on hard-shell tacos for that same reason. I had my first one in easily 6 years the other day---meh.

Which taco is that?
cheesy gordita crunch. i looooove it, i get the crunchiness of the hard taco shell without the mess and tons of cheese. plus it's one of the few tacos i like where i don't have to say no this or this.

and seriously, i somehow manage to make a huge fucking mess every time i eat a hard taco. and ian manages to barely spill anything. :grumpy:

cheesy gordita crunch. i looooove it, i get the crunchiness of the hard taco shell without the mess and tons of cheese. plus it's one of the few tacos i like where i don't have to say no this or this.

and seriously, i somehow manage to make a huge fucking mess every time i eat a hard taco. and ian manages to barely spill anything. :grumpy:

Damn I dont think I've tried that one. I always get the Chalupas or the Mexican Pizzas. What all is on it?

that's because i'm great.

actually, it's just because i've been really lucky eating tacos around you. it's normally a horrible mess.
and can we please not comment on the double entendre involved here, thanks
:lol: i'll leave it at that.

Damn I dont think I've tried that one. I always get the Chalupas or the Mexican Pizzas. What all is on it?
oh it's gooood. it was a promo item in 05 i think, but the one by my house still serves them.

it's a soft taco, a layer of cheese, and the hard taco. (the cheese kind of fuses the shells together) then it's ground beef, pepper jack cheese sauce, lettuce, and shredded cheese.

add a little taco sauce and it's perfect. :drool:

Damn that sounds good. I'm gonna ask if they have it next time I'm there.

We have Taco Time here, do they have them in the states? They have tubs of sauce still AND they have olives!
Sad to hear about your TB!

Is this the part where I volunteer that I do not like to eat cheese and so all of these (what look like delicious) treats are totally lost on me? I know I am :coocoo: for not liking cheese.

I will eat cheese on pizza...I like mozzarella..cooked to a golden brown...but that is it.
Kramwest you ar very close to a 1000! Hurry you only have 197 hours til U2 in Vegas.

hj:heart:

:drool: I knew I shouldn't read this entire thread, that it would only end with an epic jonesing for the Bell, but I did it anyway. And where has it left me??? Wondering if I want it bad enough to leave the house again at 20 minutes after midnight & deal with the rain & wet roads. :doh:

Do you think they put crack in the nacho cheese or the ground beef to keep us coming back? :hmm:

We have Taco Time here, do they have them in the states? They have tubs of sauce still AND they have olives!

Is this the part where I volunteer that I do not like to eat cheese and so all of these (what look like delicious) treats are totally lost on me? I know I am :coocoo: for not liking cheese.

I will eat cheese on pizza...I like mozzarella..cooked to a golden brown...but that is it.
Kramwest you ar very close to a 1000! Hurry you only have 197 hours til U2 in Vegas.

TUBS OF SAUCE AND OLIVES!!!

That's it, I'm hitting Canada for next summer's tour leg!

:drool: I knew I shouldn't read this entire thread, that it would only end with an epic jonesing for the Bell, but I did it anyway. And where has it left me??? Wondering if I want it bad enough to leave the house again at 20 minutes after midnight & deal with the rain & wet roads. :doh:

Do you think they put crack in the nacho cheese or the ground beef to keep us coming back? :hmm:

I'm pretty sure the crack is in whatever sauce they simmer the chicken in.

OF COURSE it's in the nacho cheese. But, that's just part of the larger Mexican domination of the U.S. conspiracy. :D

If memory serves me....I think they have Taco Time(s) in the Buffalo area....my sister-in-law is from there and has to get it when she goes back home.....

I'm totally with you there! I don't like cheese unless it's pizza or cheesecake :drool:

Hey Khan, I tried the cheesy gordita crunch. Good but a little too rich for me. :stomachexplosion:

Some of my fondest childhood memories are digging into an enchirito with a spork after having dumped 2 tubs of mild on it (back when TB had tubs of sauce not packets). Oh for the days when Taco Bell had black olives!!!

M

Black olives... :heart: just yummy! those were the days

I think they need to bring back the olives...

Back
Top Bottom