IO #69 No U2 in IO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
that means you too!

no u2 quizes

no halloween u2 costumes

no u2 concert talk

no no no

no u2 in IO

:mad:

all those that do not follow the rules will immediately have their brains consumed without anesthetic.

i officially love doozer.

for real.

:kiss:

edit: this should be stickied!

Doozer61 said:
that means you too!

no u2 quizes

no halloween u2 costumes

no u2 concert talk

no no no

no u2 in IO

all those that do not follow the rules will immediately have their brains consumed without anesthetic.

roger, copy that!

I didn't know.

It's says anything AND everything?????

It should say anything AND everything, except U2.

So, all newbies beware!!!

Oh, I'm only a week old, so maybe I'll be forgiven?

:sad: :hug:

Last edited:
Sicy said (copy and paste from poll link above)

The thing is.. it DOESNT say that U2 talk is not allowed here. It DOES say that everything and anything is allowed here... so I can understand that people may want to talk about U2 in here and not think they are doing anything wrong at all. Then I feel bad to see them upset when they honestly seem attacked or offended for mentioning U2. (yes I do have a heart LOL) At least if it said no U2 (or similar) then we have a REASON to jump on them. Do I make ssssssense??

Thank you Sicy!

And, as for Mr. Baw: She takes this to the next level? What's the next level -- my first born?

:uhoh:

Doozer61 said:
one simply rule and you are debating it :shame:

there is no mercy, merely initiation by fire

I'm not debating, merely pointing out interference facts, quotes and poll stats regarding this issue of this forum stating NO U2 in it's rules.

Two things I need to say before I go off to enjoy my weekend:

No. 1) I thought the FIRST brain feast had to do with it being so close to Halloween, and everyone was just getting in the spirit with goulish brain eating and cats. If this had been another month when I joined, I woulda caught on faster.

No. 2) Doozer should be happy with this one: The real answer to my U2 quiz question was Sunday Banana Sundae.

:evil: Come here Doozer, I'm hungry! :evil:

Look u2gypsy ... don't take anything said or done here personally. IO has always been a bit of a "special" place.

What you have experienced is quiet mild compared to what we used to do to people who dared dip a toe into the IO pool.

No offense taken.

Just pointing out facts.

I did think the goulish brain feast in my first U2 thread WAS Halloween related. It made sense to me. That's the only time of year I've ever seen brain feasting. :|

(oh, the real answer in case anyone in cyberland or new U2 fans want to know is: Religion Bloody Religion. Paul McGuinness made them change it).

And that's the last I'll ever mention U2 in this room on a U2 fan website. Who'd a thunk it?

:bono: :edge: :larry: :adam:

Yes, this is a U2 web site. There are plenty of forums to discuss every possible aspect of U2. IO is just a place for people to come and not talk about U2. Its our little oasis for nonsense, brain eating, sporks, sillly string and such. Anyone who brings up a U2 topic in this forum gets treated the same way. That is also a fact.

Please pass the salt.

:macdevil:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Doozer61

do you really think you could handle the doozer brain? :lol:

All in good time, my pretty. All in good time!

:p (pouring chocolate syrup)

:hyper:

Last edited:
That's the spirit U2gypsy!! :yes:

And make sure you use LOTS of chocolate syrup on Doozer's brains...they tend to be very bitter :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom