IO #69 No U2 in IO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmjhitman said:
ummm, perhaps i'm reading your posts wrong, but are you ACTUALLY consulting an attorney to see what grounds you may have to sue people on a message board?

I can make no further comments at this time.

However, my attorneys and I will be monitoring this message board quite closely.

The wheels of justice do grind slowly, but they do grind.

All will be revealed in due course.

U2gypsy said:

I can make no further comments at this time.

However, my attorneys and I will be monitoring this message board quite closely.

The wheels of justice do grind slowly, but they do grind.

All will be revealed in due course.

All rise! It's the people vs U2gypsy

Magistrate: who or what is a u2gypsy and what is the claimant's, and defendant's for that matter, real name please?

:uhoh:

:lmao:

:up:

no-brains.jpg

Angela Harlem said:

All rise! It's the people vs U2gypsy

Magistrate: who or what is a u2gypsy and what is the claimant's, and defendant's for that matter, real name please?

:uhoh:

:lmao:

:up:

I love you, Penelope Ann Frasier of 43 Knight's Way, West Penbrook, CT 83422 USA. :heart:

that's because she's originally from mass. i'm just assuming here, but it's got to be the case.

Eveyrone says no U2 in IO, but when there is a poll of whether they should change the description, everyone votes against it because they enjoy ridiculing new people.

So if it really angers you that there is U2 in IO, you'd do something about it.

If you want people to post about U2 in IO so that you can yell at them.....then there's no point in making threads like this.

I'm about to just change the fucking description and get it over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom