IO #69 No U2 in IO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2gypsy....Just to clear up any future confusion...all "carpet eating" conversation has been restricted to Mr. pussy's cafe de lux. The cover charge is $12. :up:

Re: jeff

bonosgirl84 said:

key words being "has" and "been"

:hasbeen:

i don't know, i think as long as certain people can tell newbies to fuck off in a slightly less than cryptic manner, it will always retain a bit of that specialness.

Doozer61 said:
that means you too!

no u2 quizes

no halloween u2 costumes

no u2 concert talk

no no no

no u2 in IO

:mad:

all those that do not follow the rules will immediately have their brains consumed without anesthetic.

:angry:

Doozer...
You said the forbidden word.

FOUR TIMES!!! :scream:

:hug:

IWasBored said:
i don't know, i think as long as certain people can tell newbies to fuck off in a slightly less than cryptic manner, it will always retain a bit of that specialness.

:slant:

Re: Re: jeff

IWasBored said:

Did you know that in cases of internet libel/invasion of privacy that even if a post on a message board is inferred, suggested or posted in a "cryptic manner" that is also NOT a good defense? Ask your attorney.

Just an FYI.

ummm, perhaps i'm reading your posts wrong, but are you ACTUALLY consulting an attorney to see what grounds you may have to sue people on a message board?

Re: Re: Re: jeff

U2gypsy said:

Did you know that in cases of internet libel/invasion of privacy that even if a post on a message board is inferred, suggested or posted in a "cryptic manner" that is also NOT a good defense? Ask your attorney.

Just an FYI.

i have no idea what the fuck you just said.

Re: Re: Re: jeff

U2gypsy said:

Just an FYI.

IWB's remark was not about you... :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom