IO: 5 million—It's coming soon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

You Know What This Thread Needs? A Poll.

• I want my baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back...

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • ...ribs.

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
I intend to make the 5 millionth post a photoshop of BoMac in a Leaf's jersey. PM'ing Sicy for his pic nao............

I intend to make the 5 millionth post a photoshop of BoMac in a Leaf's jersey. PM'ing Sicy for his pic nao............

Oh no you won't. :tsk: :down: :|

If Sicy were to give you a pic of me, that would be in breach of moderator/poster confidentiality, not to mention break known privacy laws. So unless you want a fat lawsuit on your hands, I'd think of something else for the 5 millionth post.

Capiche?

:wink:

If Sicy were to give you a pic of me, that would be in breach of moderator/poster confidentiality, not to mention break known privacy laws. So unless you want a fat lawsuit on your hands, I'd think of something else for the 5 millionth post.

Capiche?

Actually, it wouldn't be a breaking of privacy laws. If you have given said picture to said administrator by your own free will, you thereby agree that he or she has your permission to view that picture and also will share upon request. Wether or not that request is yours, it does not matter. If you did not have wanted your picture shared, you should have never given it in the first place.

The Interference FAQ also does not state any such thing as a moderator/poster confidelity. This argument is hereby made worthless.

You ruïned it for yourself, don't try to get anyone else to blame for it.

I rest my case.

Have fun Kaf. :p

Capiche?

:blahblah:

You don't scare me, you're french :p

Actually, it wouldn't be a breaking of privacy laws. If you have given said picture to said administrator by your own free will, you thereby agree that he or she has your permission to view that picture and also will share upon request. Wether or not that request is yours, it does not matter. If you did not have wanted your picture shared, you should have never given it in the first place.

The Interference FAQ also does not state any such thing as a moderator/poster confidelity. This argument is hereby made worthless.

You ruïned it for yourself, don't try to get anyone else to blame for it.

I rest my case.

Have fun Kaf. :p

:love:

:blahblah:

You don't scare me, you're french :p

Here we go again. :shrug: :sigh:

Not EVERYONE that lives in Quebec is French-Canadian. About 60% are, and the remaining amount is made up of anglophones and allophones (people whose mother tongue is neither English or French).

I fall in the anglophone category and I have an Italian background. Got it?? :angry:

Here we go again. :shrug: :sigh:

Not EVERYONE that lives in Quebec is French-Canadian. About 60% are, and the remaining amount is made up of anglophones and allophones (people whose mother tongue is neither English or French).

I fall in the anglophone category and I have an Italian background. Got it?? :angry:

Sacre bleu! Calm down, frenchie :rolleyes:

:hug:

:sad: I don't know! When you quote a post it does say a number in the 5 million, but it's way higher... but it must be some sort of postcount... perhaps we can substract the total postcount from it to find out which number we need to find to get the 5 millionth!

But that's not it! It's what I tried to say, the postcount in those numbers is off! your post is apparently bono_212;5531142
and there aren't that many posts!

Ok OK, but what IF we took the post number of this post right here, and then subtracted the difference between it and my post number....! Perhaps that would work? :crazy:

I've tested it a few times, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm about 90 sure that Andrew clapping was the 5,000,000 post

In case you're curious, the difference between the post number in the url, and the actual number of posts on the website is 527,547. I spent a lot of time making sure that was correct...Mathz ftw? So I'm about 99% positive now that that post from Andrew is the 5,000,000th.

Back
Top Bottom