IO#01234 - If you don't want to be quoted as a sig, stop posting stupid shit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is where BoMac needs to show up.

I remember when I was reprehended for quoting someone in a sig once. It's his words, not mine.

Exactly. If someone says something asinine, what do they expect? I wouldn't really care if someone quotes me in their signature. Once you post something on the Internets, it's in the public domain and there for all to see anyway. :shrug:

Exactly. If someone says something asinine, what do they expect? I wouldn't really care if someone quotes me in their signature. Once you post something on the Internets, it's in the public domain and there for all to see anyway. :shrug:

Oh shit, it got taken down???

No!

sitting here numb and in shock at the news of the celebrities that have died today and this week

Ed McMahon
Farrah Fawcett
Michael Jackson
Harrison Ford
Jeff Goldblum

For posterity's sake.

not to get all serious and stuff but I think quoting someone can be equal parts funny and mean - there is a fine line there between a joke and being cruel just to make fun of someone. Just my opinion though, please carry on with the NSW/Douche comparisons...

Quoting someone is okay, I mean whatever you post on a public domain called a forum is out there for the grabs. Editing posts into something they're not is a whole different thing.

Wouldn't quote someone else in my sig anytime soon I think. But carry on, some posts do have a high amount of entertainment value in them :corn:

If I had a nickel for every time I repeat something that someone else said because I didn't read 2 posts above, I'd have more than one nickel.

Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom