Infinitygirl had a baby boy (and is back from being AWOL!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

infinitygirl

The Fly
Hi everyone :wave:,

Far from being around more since my last post, I in fact went AWOL! Was soo busy with my 3 little darlings I almost met myself coming back! And i seem to have blinked and missed the past 6 months!

My little Muse souvenir baby arrived on 06/08/10 (great birthday!!) weighing 9lb 14oz (not so little then actually!!) and is called Clayton Edge Bellamy. . . . . .

Actually he's not, he's called Daniel Matthew!!! (I have just read some of the 'rubbish names' threads lol! - not that those names are rubbish, but to be fair, you couldnt call a baby that). Matthew had to obviously be in there somewhere since he is my Muse baby! Plus my little boy wanted the name Matthew after his best friend, so that worked well to keep him happy too!

So he is 5 months old already, time flies. Things didn't work out how I would have liked with his daddy but we have stayed friends and he is round to see him very regulary (which can be very hard seeing him so often and still being feelings there but hey ho, put your own feelings aside for the sake of the children and all). Wont say too much more as he is a member on here and so may well log in one day and read this post (hello hun, if you are!!! :sexywink: :wave:)

I'm off to catch up now on some of what I have missed before the baby wakes for his next feed!!

Kat / infinitygirl

Back
Top Bottom