I'm officially still 72x72.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
i'm either behind the times, or making up strange pixel-parameters in my head, but i could have sworn i wasn't allowed to make an avatar more than 72x72 pixels in dimensions.

what's this 100x100 stuff, have we always had it, if not when did we get it, and yes i still only know how to use paint.

(no, this shouldn't be moved to the computer-related issues forum, simple yes or no answer, and locked down. this is just me being bored and stupid)

:ohmy:
You've changed!!!

Stipey. :)

:hmm: Does this mean the apocalypse is near? Or that it's also time for me to change my avatar?

:crack:

:lol: marty, you didn't answer my question!

:angry:

:p

if you change your avatar, we'll know the apocalypse is nigh!

yeah, the ridiculous rem kick i've been on for the last week made me do it. speaking of changes, what the hell happened to google images? it's all weird now.

The rules changed when the forum moved to a new server... don't remember when it was, 2008 ish?

it's now different sizes for different members. I think regular is 100x100 and premium is 130x130.

hmm. 2008 might have been my semi-hiatus from this place.

ok, now how about google, when you click on the images tab and it does...well, it does what it does now. it didn't used to do that. when did that happen?

gotcha :up:

but was it really 72x72 before? or did i just make that up?

:lol: marty, you didn't answer my question!

:angry:

:p

This is IO. Questions do not get a real answer here. :madspit:
/brindledolphinundies

if you change your avatar, we'll know the apocalypse is nigh!

:hmm:

Apocalypse1.jpg

jay's dog has a brindle coat. any time he's talking about her to people who've never met the dog and describes this, i think of the dolphin undies.

true story.

there's also a band called bloodstained brindle (and the eponymous song, which is about how fucked up dogfighting is)....same thing.

also a true story.

Back
Top Bottom