I'm officially a homeowner!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
I know, I know - I've been away for such a long time. A lot of it had to do with us buying our first home!!! We just picked up the keys tonight and we're doing our big official move in 2 weeks...I think it's finally starting to sink in. It's not a huge place, it's just a 2 bedroom condo, but it's ours...it's all ours!!!!!!! Oh and two bathrooms - one for us, one for the kitties. Too bad I can't toilet train them. :laugh: (I tried once before - it wasn't pretty.)

:dance:

Pics:

The kitchen countertops do need to be updated.
27157374_04.jpg

We definitely want a nice mantle for our wood burning fireplace.
27157374_02.jpg

Kitty stand will go right where the plant is in this picture. There's a great view of trees, both from the balcony and the window - which means birds will be just outside kitty's reach. :laugh:
27157374_07.jpg

Balcony view - very private unless of course you turn to the left to see the neighbors...
27157374_13.jpg

Brand new carpeting, brand new paint, washer/dryer, 2 storage spaces, 2 carports - and it's mine, mine, all mine!!! Oh and Mr. LG's too. :wink:

Congrats! :D

You do realize that when you post about getting a new place in It's Official that an invitation for us all to come over for a big party is implied, don't you?

I'll bring the dip...I mean, unless Dalton has other plans.

Bonochick said:
Congrats! :D

You do realize that when you post about getting a new place in It's Official that an invitation for us all to come over for a big party is implied, don't you?

I'll bring the dip...I mean, unless Dalton has other plans.

:yes: Yup. I'll put you down for the dip, BC. :dance:

Thanks everyone!!! And all are welcome to stay over when you pass through Seattle! :D

Woohoo!!!
You go, grl!!
Congratulations!

I know exactly what it feels like.
And it sure is exciting!

Lila64 said:
You have joined the club of "I'm in debt for the rest of my life"

Yep, welcome to the club!

Hope you don't have too much stuff to pack and move and unpack.

It's months later for me and I'm still sitting between boxes.

:reject:

Last edited:
Congrats.

You'll enjoy the Home Depot "no-finance-charges-for-one-year-on-purchases-over-$299-on-your-HD-card" specials.

Get used to getting Lowe's and HD gift certs for x-mas too.

Carek1230 said:
:wave: Hi Miri! I am going to be up your way twice in the next couple mos and plan to keep in touch with both you and hotpepper. Maybe we can get together!

Hey K! :wave:

That'd be great.
Send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom