I/O I work at Best Buy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you are already using the "women are jealous bitches excuse" at your age?

I'm not exactly lacking in the boob department and I've never had a problem being hired by a woman. Ever. And I wouldn't be too proud of myself for landing a job because a man liked my chest. :slant:

no but its funny, like im pretty qualified to sell shoes and they're still hiring for that place. I dont know... im not PROUD of it, but i think its funny.

It's like that every where tho, if i girl is better looking then you... you don't hire them i guess:shrug:
My friends have had the problem too

All I'm trying to tell you is that blaming not getting hired on your looks or your boobs isn't going to help you figure out the real reasons someone didn't hire you. That's kind of taking the easy way out.

Maybe the person interviewing you didn't like the way you presented yourself in the interview? Maybe you weren't dressed appropriately or you had spelling errors on your resume or application? Did you have to take any skill or apptitude tests when you applied for any of those 10 jobs? It's possible your score wasn't high enough. Or maybe there was someone MORE qualified than you that applied and gave a better interview? In today's job market, just being qualified is far from a guarantee that you will be hired.

i dress the same way for every interview. same resume, same words, same everything. idk it just seems like that's how it is. cause it is different up here in Canada. studies have shown that a male will hire a female over another male and a female will hire a male over a another female. qualifications didn't matter. A friend didn't get hired because there was a women with a nice rack, he had the better experiences and everything!

Gender Discrimination is, as far as I know, against the law :| but maybe that's just in my country...

you did make it sound like you only got the job because of your boobs, if that was the reason, I wouldn't even WANT that job. You should get a job you're suited for and you are hired for because of who you are, not because of what assets you might have.

invisiblejetplane.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom