Your Call

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

my_kite

War Child
Someone?s knocking downstairs
I heard the door?s belt ring
The door is open wide
And someone?s stepping in

The steps are coming closer
I feel your breath within
Your voice has filled the air
There ain?t no need to scream

So put out loud, raise your voice
Take this chance, because this is your choice

Yeah?.that?s your call
But there?s no one at all
It?s your call
And I can?t fall
?cus I?m just a fly upon the wall

Yeah?that?s your call
and no one?s answering at all
it?s your call
no way that I can fall
I?m just a shadow in the wall

My eyes are drowning
Forty tears to lick
But hey boy
They are drying in my cheek

Now stand up straight
Look into my face
Loosing track of time
I am the child you raised

So don?t mind, there?s no need to shame
You?re not the one I want to blame

Yeah?.that?s your call
But there?s no one at all
It?s your call
And I can?t fall
?cus I?m just a fly upon the wall

Yeah?that?s your call
and no one?s answering at all
it?s your call
no way that I can fall
I?m just a shadow in the wall

We.....this poem is a bit messed up...cus it is about a child, tyred of how the things are sometimes....and her father talks to her loud...so....the lines: There ain't no ned to scream!!

But...the child isn't willing to blame her father...so...the lines I am the child you raised...are followed by 'Don't mind, no need to shame, you're not the one I want to blame!! - cus the child understands that much of the missunderstanding between them are hapenning because of how fast life goes...!!! And life is so stressed!!So, the child now has gave up on listening on her father....it's his call...but no one?'s answering at al!!

Is it making sense?? it is kinda deep!!! :)

That's OK!!
I'm just working n KITE...with the guitar...so...I'll answer to that later, OK?? I have a lot to say about Staring at the sun....it has some wonderfull lines!!! :)
You do know my profile ...! ;)

Hey...I am just crazy about what happened!!! ;)
I think this is the first time I saw a U2 smile in my dad's face!! I was trying to play the song...and then I turned ON that Boston DVD...to watch carefully BONO's moves with the guitar...so my father came to my room...and he was like: Oh....! (and may I add.,...with a beautiful smile on his face) That one you can play!! I have been listening...and i could tell it was this song!! While I was still playing it...he was like making sounds with his motuh...following me in the tune!! :)
I can't believe it!!! I am thrilled!!! ;)
And...still smiling...he just walked away!!

C'mon...this are huge steps....he keeps always saying I hates U2...cus I am always listening...but now...he knew about KITE...and he could identify the song!!!:applaud:

COOL! :wink: You kep getting better and better! :applaud:I first thought you thought Bono was following your moves. :) Just playing! Yeah, my parents will never like U2.

That's it...that's my fathers gift for me...he started liking U2!! Just kidding!!
I think he likes U2...cause when I am seeing some show...he just sits on the coutch...and listens to it...he just sais he doesn't like, to any me!! ;)
But this was really like a bolt out of blue!!! :)
I am sooo happy!!! :wink:
Thanks BONO...you just taught me KITE!!!:applaud: :bow: :lmao:

YEAH, that song touched me. I listen to it and feel emotionally touched. I wonder "Do you not need anyone or anything?" I used to think the lyrics said "A cat blowing out of control in the wind!" HHHHHAAA!

That's it...he even sings Stuck...he knows the words...so how can he not like it??

And...sorry to correct you..but it isn't 'A cat in the wind'...it's a Kite in the wind!!! ;)

Now...I'll go to sleep!!
Bye:)

Back
Top Bottom