Words

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wizard2c

Refugee
A little late posting but my reading from The Hobbit of 8/25....

"All that the unsuspecting Bilbo saw that morning was an old man and a staff. He had a tall pointed blue hat, a long grey cloak, a silver scarf over which his long white beard hung down below his waist, and immense black boots.

"Good morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out further than the brim of his shady hat.

"What do you mean?" he said. "Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I wanted it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"

"All of them at once," said Bilbo."

-------

Wizards and words......I view words at different angles as well.

Take as an example.......Katrina.......well if you scramble the letters you can get AKTRAIN which to me means "a k train"......a killer train....perhaps not a train literally but if you look at it a killer with the force of a train.....

Perhaps makes not sense to most....but as Gandalf.....I interpret words in a strange manner. Can't help it....just built that way.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Last edited:
interesting, wizard. (I just saw this thread today)

... I see winton marcelis plaing thismorning on CBS. I see the people crying, but I don't know. It doesn't get to me anymore. I have to feign sympathy sometimes. I mean... yeah, it isn't a good thing, but it's not bad, either.

I know this comes off as harsh, but.... :|
That's how it goes
Maybe this will wake people up.

Back
Top Bottom