Why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I am depressed a souless shell of matter. I have no savings and I
feel like life will never get better for me. I refuse to submit easily
to life difficulties. I wish I were as normals as the billions of other
people.

I used to be a person that went to church everyday and pray for peace and ask god to help me become someone instead of a nothing.

I sit at my desk from 8 to 5 numbing through the day as a zombie. I look at people around me much better off than me. BA/BS, MBA,PHD and me some college. I used to be afraid of death, wanting more in this world, I still do, but now I invite death to come to me naturally.

When I meet the make I will have to ask him, why I am so unfortunate?

Justin, perhaps you're not the unfortunate one.....think of it in that perspective.

Place and time....
time and place....
the moment lived is where we decide.

Never judge one's self by the lives of others and never feel inferior to others....because you are not. If it helps, Justin, I send you a rose from my garden......it's a special rose called "Color Magic". It may not be much but it's the best I could do...hope it makes you feel better.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Whenever life seems to get down on you, please do take to mind that times will change... It sounds like a real cliché thing to say, but it is true.

And I agree with wizard2c, do not put yourself down by comparing yourself to others who seem to have better or happier lives than you do...

Appearance does not say a thing, maybe they feel very unhappy at heart.

Try to think of the positive things in life more than anything else. If you do that, things may get better, bit by bit, because you start believing in it yourself...

I've been where you've been, Justin, and I thought for a while that life could well be taken away from me for that matter. But I stepped out of the darkness and into the light... Sure, we can't always be happy and positive 24/7. But starting by being a little more optimistic each and every day will start to make our lives more so as well, trust me :)

Back
Top Bottom