where is Bacchus?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue_Angel

Acrobat
I just downloaded The Eyes of Truth by Enigma, I doubt you remember but I came across it by accident and remembered you telling me to listen to it! haha I always thought that was Bono at the beginning of that song, that's great!!

heay, been gone for a while

I'm glad to hear you came across that tune, I love it; i am rather surprised to see a message with me name on it, wow, its been a while!! :} been very busy at school, not much time on the net, should be done in a month or so, i'll try to keep in touch...

ps. I believe that is Bono at the beginning of the song actually, as Enigma released that mix of "The Eyes of Truth" much after U2's Achtung Baby, and heay, it is a remix, the original doesnt have that start, so I believe Enigma 'borrowed' it from U2...

great song...

take care,

Bacchus

pss. things do look different in here, maybe its my monitor, but are there a lot of moving faces in here or what???? wow... ;}~

By the way, love your siggy, thats one of my all time favourite songs.. reminds me of my Grandpa

Last edited:
Re: heay, been gone for a while

Bacchus said:
pss. things do look different in here, maybe its my monitor, but are there a lot of moving faces in here or what???? wow... ;}~

icon42.gif

hah
and he mysteriously appears as soon as his name pops up
u got one of those beeper thingies on your name, canadian boy?
hugs to u old friend :)

haha!! that was pretty quick! ok now I am not quite as dissappointed since that is my fave part of the song and here i was thinking it was by someone else.
it's a great song tho, I like it too. and I also like The Dream of the Dolphins. I found that one looking for songs with 'dolphin' in the title. pretty sad huh?? :D

ps- I am BabyGrace. and that is one of my alltime faves too.

Back
Top Bottom