When I met Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flyanto

Babyface
First of all, sorry about my bad English.
I'd like to know stories about meetings with Bono or other members of U2.
I realised my dream on September 1999, when Bono came to Rome to see the Pope.
I've been waited for him outside his hotel with other fans for 5 hours. Then he came out and he was very tired and pale, but he stopped with us, signed autographs, in front of him I felt so little... Anyway, he signed an autograh for me and then I asked him for a kiss, I was like a statue, but he stared at me for a moment, then reached out and gave me a kiss on my cheek. He was so nice! There was a great confusion, so I couldn't talk to him, but I was so happy! He's very very humble!
Well, this is my meeting with Bono. I'd like to know some other story.
Again, sorry for my English.

Hello flyanto,
guess what? i met bono right after you did!!
after he left rome, he came to Washington D.C. (in the U.S) and that is where i got to meet him. you are right, he is a very nice and humble man. i got to talk to him too. he told me i was beautiful and kissed me on the cheek!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
It was great!!
-spunkyspike

I know how you feel. I'm having a hard time expressing myself in english to . I think you're doing allright though.
biggrin.gif
I wish I also knew how it felt to meet Bono. But maybe... someday it'll be my day...

------------------
Feel free to feel good!

Yeah I've never met Bono
frown.gif
oh well I guess I'll try and do that next time he comes around to Sydney.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I think I'll dress up in my suit and go around the hotel he's in so I don't look like some typical fan! he he he that's a cool idea
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
There's no business like ZOOTV business.

Back
Top Bottom