What would y'all think...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
...if we could record our dreams, and then watch them? I think it would be cool, but kinda creepy to watch our own dreams when we're awake. It would be nice for those dreams you have when you wake up you think "I have to remember that!" but you forget.

That would be cool! Specialy if they were U2 ones :D Course when I say U2 I am jsut refering to Edge mostly... :D:D
But wow, that would be cool though!!! I've had some pretty cool dreams man! Now you go tme wanting this too bad lol.
Very groovy thought :wink:

Hey I was lookin at your profile and I noticed you like some other awsome bands!!! Like... The Who... for instance :D
You and I should chat sometime. We might have other similarities... and I think it's cool you like politics. And you're only 2 years older then me... I think... lol interesting...

Last edited:
I KNOW! But they are still going strong :wink: Even with only 2 left :D
I LOVE Keith and John... I wish they were still here. But Pete's my fave lol. You have a fave of them?

I favor Roger...he's the perfect frontman for Pete's musical genius. His voice is so strong and powerful...you've GOT to love that scream in "Won't get fooled again"! I think the PERFECT rockstar would be a hybrid of Pete and Roger.

You're right! Actually, Roger used to be my fave, he was the one that made me love The Who... but after I started to love Edge, Peter grew on me lol. But yes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Roger's scream in Won't get fooled again! He's like the best screamer lol.

I think that it would be cool to be able to replay dreams, esp. since I've felt I've had some good ideas for art from some, and also the U2 thing as well ;) However, some of my dreams are rather freaky and I don't know if I'd want record of that!!

lol starsgoblue I was kind of thinking the same thing. A friend of mine has a VERY hot husband and well yeah I wouldnt want any dreams about somebody else's husband recorded :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom