What Makes The World.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

G_Abraham

Babyface
Fields of golden corn,
Sway gently in the breeze,
Footpaths well worn,
Copper coloured leaves,
Blackberries rich and ripe,
Swallows flying away,
Longer the nights,
Cooler, the days.

Seasons come and seasons go,
Summer sun and winter snow,
Autumn fruits, joys of spring,
Makes the world a precious thing.

A blanket of snow,
Glistening so white,
Streams that don't flow,
Frozen, the night,
Naked, the trees,
Awaiting the dawn,
The cold winter freeze,
Leaves nothing to warm.

Rivers freeze and rivers flow,
Sun it shines, rain, it falls,
We build our bridges, build our walls.

Daffodils and bluebells,
Lambs shaky on their feet,
Spring watered wells,
Where the two rivers meet,
Birds building nests,
Singing for a mate,
No time to rest,
No time to wait.

All things die and all things grow,
Each and all and everything,
Makes the world worth living in.

Searing heat, summer sun,
Flowers on display,
Kids are playing, having fun,
And the farmer's making hay,
Butterfly wings are bright,
Colours, deep and strong,
The honey bee is in flight,
And the days are very long.

Reaching high and reaching low,
Filling each and every space,
Makes the world a special place.

Gini.

HEY, NO-ONE MAKING COMMENTS ON YOUR PIECE? IM BELOW YOU, ILL MAKE A COMMENT ON YOURS IF YOU READ MINE, (LOOKIN AT YOU) YOU FIRST?

antietam said:
HEY, NO-ONE MAKING COMMENTS ON YOUR PIECE? IM BELOW YOU, ILL MAKE A COMMENT ON YOURS IF YOU READ MINE, (LOOKIN AT YOU) YOU FIRST?

My personal opinion is that you shouldn't only comment on somebody's work just to receive a comment in return. You must have read the person's work, so feel free to give them a comment. :)

It can be frustrating sometimes because this forum tends to be slow...you often feel that nobody is taking notice of your work. Trust me though...they are!

Oh...and may I say that this was very lovely. It was uplifting, and the rhyming flowed well.

Thanks for the remarks on my poem, It's a settling in period for me, and no one really knows me as yet, I think it will take a while to get used to all the different sites in interference, but I do like it, it's a great site.

HEY whats up! I wasn't trying to get you to read the garbage I wrote. I just have a strange sense of humor. I guess that I liked what you wrote but I'm a terrible critic, not that I have anything to criticize your work, and the difficult part is praising someone. you know what I liked about your writting is its ethereal motion. Life can be so stagnant so we need pieces like your to travel in

antietam said:
HEY whats up! I wasn't trying to get you to read the garbage I wrote. I just have a strange sense of humor. I guess that I liked what you wrote but I'm a terrible critic, not that I have anything to criticize your work, and the difficult part is praising someone. you know what I liked about your writting is its ethereal motion. Life can be so stagnant so we need pieces like your to travel in
Please don't put yourself down over your poem, it isn't garbage, I liked it. I haven't been about of late, so feel somewhat guilty about reading everything.

Back
Top Bottom