Untitled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I speak negative since that is what I see in this oblivion of mistrust and hate. A place were the strong and smart prevail all.

Controlling the lives, emotions and money. We were given this world but we dont honor it. We take things from it and then learn to destroy it.

We are given minerals to, food, water, land and yet we build lines around it, claiming its theirs by GOD's right. God gave you this to live, eat, drink and use the different minerals to create good things in life.

We pollute, we consume all, and leaving none at all. Create weapons that will kill all.

Our Bodies are precious as can be We pollute it with man's industry with fake everthing now and we have become lazy hatining primates who should not be here! How can dinosaurs dissapear, no weapons to kill each other from long distance.

We, as humanity press the trigger and 6 billion sould are gone into that dark oblivion.

Justin....that's Mankind for you. That's exactly why I keep searching for that timeline out of this theatre. Do you really believe some Fellowship will come together to save this World........forget it...............today you can't even get someone to call you back but they constantly chatter on their cellphones....and don't you just love the communication towers.......seems everyday I find a new one....{they must erect them during the middle of the night so no one sees}.....their airwaves intermingle.......and then you have the walking dead.....it's like they have no emotions at all....spaced out. Do you know what it's like what you ask somebody a question and they give you some really weird reply.
Today I went into a local major building supply store, gazing at a soldering iron as I needed to repair a mirror frame made of Mexican tinware.....he told me what I was looking at wouldn't work....I would need a blow torch....so I said no thanks and walked away...and wondered.

You know what I do when I feel really depressed.....I go out and buy some roses or orchids.......{nature.....they destroy it...oh they claim conservation but it reminds me of the song "Seminole Wind".........}......

BTW you should read some history of the Hopi Indians and what their predictions are.........and check into "The Ghost Dance"...the American Indian version.

Don't feel alone.....I'm not a happy camper either.....I view the world from the Watch Tower...seems a multitude of unhappy campers out there as well.

Justin, you writings are good. If others view this World as a happy-go-wonderland, let them and if they criticize your works, ignore them.

carol
wizard2c

:|

Maybe you both need to stop whining and focus on things that matter in the big picture, as opposed to pety, selfish, negative personal emotions.

Do something about it.

Perhaps, Justin, spreading awareness is at least a step in the right direction, at least......

For Honor, I would not judge people you have not personally met. How do you know I or Justin or anyone for that matter does good......some people do good and don't go around parading it off.

Check with the local Shriner Childrens Hospital on my behalf for starters. I've never criticized you. Besides you don't know what my personal life is really all about.

carol
wizard2c

My comment has nothing to do with one's personal life, achievements, or anything else.

It was just a reaction to the post. It's not really judgement, either.

. That's exactly why I keep searching for that timeline out of this theatre. Do you really believe some Fellowship will come together to save this World........forget it..............
that's Mankind for you.

My post was addressed more at things like this. All this stuff about mankind being doomed... what are you really trying to say with that?

as opposed to pety, selfish, negative personal emotions.
I'm not a superior person, though. It seems that I too indulged in negative, personal, pety emotions.

Wizard wrote: For Honor, I would not judge people you have not personally met. How do you know I or Justin or anyone for that matter does good......some people do good and don't go around parading it off."

-------------

I don't go around parading it off....but others do....and that is good........it gets it out for people to read.....if, in fact, you do read the hardcopy of a newspaper check out today's Sunday edition of Parade magazine........the title page is "Help A Child Excel".

Never underestimate the power of the future.

carol
wizard2c

Back
Top Bottom