Tried

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wizard2c

Refugee
This is a recent writing from My Neighborhood collection. I would not take it seriously.........or perhaps one should.

Tried

I have tried to warn Mankind
in so many different ways
yet no one wants to listen
yet no one wants to see
what the horizon of time displays.

What appears before their eyes
is not reality but an illusion
which has been created
like a giant theatrical stage.
It is a world lost in a darkness
even as the sunshine lights the day
it is falseness of perception
where some people fit in
while others are cast aside.

And it will only become worse....
but you shall see that with your own eyes
there is a stillness which undermines
the complexity of it....
I know for I have walked the footsteps
of the dead
felt the depression and the pain
while others have turned away from kindness
to become just a body entrapped by it.

I have tried to prevent the errors of revenge
in the simplest of words.....
which could even be read by
the children of the world.
But no one chose to understand
nor will they ever understand the reason why.

The days are fast upon eternity
the extinction of time itself
so Mankind my advice is to go
back to the beginning......
and start from “Childhood”.

06-09-06
carol
wizard2c
:|

Not really, Numb, I write here because I like prose rather than ramblings. I view the world from say "a timeline in space". Few enter the DOL portal as Zero Dude well knows.....but it's a place to once in a while voice an opinion.

Thanks for asking as few do now a days.....For Honor and Zero seldom drop by anymore...which I can't blame them and I really don't fit into general discussion as they have their own style and form.

As you have probably read My Neighborhood a while back, you could understand why I feel like I sometimes write. I live at a different frequency than most people which explains why time and space sometimes becomes the future. I can spot an omen from a mile away and hear it played, think a word and it shall be.

I'm a bit sad because I feel the world could be a much nicer place to live..but the serenity is gone.....except for perhaps places like New Zealand {as I like to refer to as Middle-Earth}. Tired at looking at cell phones and iPods....perhaps because I hear my own music.....that of the world....and dislike all the chatter and disrespect.

Enough said.

carol
wizard2c

I hear where you are coming from.

I hope your thoughts/feelings don't cause you to be too distant and withdrawn from the rest of the world. You will miss out on some of the wonderful things that occur every day....like children laughing, sunrises, and ice cream.

Hey, that's somewhat humorous...distant from the world.....I'm not far from just about anywhere....like today for instance {can't go into the details of it all}.

Yes....the happy campers of which you speak...I see them everyday on the highways and biways of life.

You should read some of my writings from the Children of the World collection....I've posted a few here....and you know what.......few, if any, even responded to them.

Ice cream.....here we have the supermarket brand.....and it tastes....artificial.

As I said....few pass through the portals of DOL........if you're looking for the romance novel section......doubt if you'll find it here.

carol
wizard2c

Back
Top Bottom