Thief

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katey

War Child
Thief

I am the fool who climbed the mountain
To find the healing of the sea
The one who tackles kings
And keeps the jester?s enemy
My soul marks the thin line
And holds fast to sunsets
As angels stalk the night
A rogue who walks through fire
The thief of my true desire

WOW

Hi there
I loved your poem!! Very nice...short but strong!! Nice
Keep going!!
I've been wondering...is it because we learned it from Bono...or what is it that makes these people (U2 fans) write so well?? Just wondering about that!! ;o)

Love
Tania

I love your poem! my_kite, im like the only U2 fan that cant write good poems lol. Maybe, its the Bono fans lol, seeming how im an Edge fan lol! No offence to edge's great song writing though! lol. Oh how I love Edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, if you are U2 fan, they you can show your inspration for me! The Edge inspires you, write a poem about it, maybe? If you want to.

Hey, you are U2 fan, you can show your inspration for them! The Edge inspires you, write a poem about it, maybe? If you want to.

cheers thanks

I think for me I find things that matter to me , they might not ever be that good what i write.. but it's like Bono said soemtimes I don't have a choice sometimes I just have to get them out..

I did write a poem about bono it's back in here somewhere it's called tears of a soldier... and another inspired by Bono what brotherhood of man.. so sometimes things he does or say move me to write something I guess..

thanks for the kind words u2_kite and all

Back
Top Bottom