The Voices in My Head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
There's a party up in there
Up in my head
The voices hold a celebration
Joyousness and mad elation.

En mi cabeza
Hay una fiesta
But I'm not partaking
I'm trying to awaken
The guest of honour.

Ube.....you been hanging out in my neighborhood lately.......Halloween time near.........ghosts and goblins abound.

I know....others have probably wondered where I have been...but you know wizards.....they're in and out of a novel.....roaming and wandering the lands.......but we always return.

Eye have been lurking though......nonetheless....how are you doing?

and Numb....good to see you as well.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Ube, good to hear from you again...though in My Neighborhood it is becoming rather noisy....{you know the usual sounds of screams and things}.

I still have my watch going on The Great Eye.

I should mention though that March 2007 begins Shelob's Lair. You may want to make a note of it in next year's calendar.

Hope all is well with you. I have not posted much lately as Mankind is faring as best it can...so why should I reinvent the wheel. Nonetheless, I have been keeping my journal writings up to date.

Still waiting for the fellowship to return....but I know some day they will.

carol
wizard2c

Ube, how are things going at your end? My Neighborhood has been jammed with holiday shoppers for 2007..you know ringing in the new year.

It's been a challenging few days but nonetheless there are loose ends to catch up before year end......like renewing meds and replacing burnt out light bulb in the front lamppost.

Numb....hope all is well with you too....have not heard in a while.

Anyhow, take care,
carol
wizard2c

PS: They did get the deflated snowman down the street standing after the storm the other day.....but he looks as good as new. He's plastic....so don't worry about him melting away.

You know, pretty good. Just celebrating the holidays, doing some work around the house. My decorations are kinda weak this year, just some lights and whatnot, nothing fancy like snowmen and reindeer. Thought my neighbors have tons of that stuff. And they're these huge inflatable things, so it's like I live in a land of giants at night when everything is blown up and well lit. It's like when Gandlaf gihts the Balrog, but there's a lot of Balrogs around here, and they look like Santa and snowmen and Penguins. Know what I mean. lol. Happy New Year!

Ube...how be it? Yes, the ghosts still abound but the hills are alive with the sound of music. Tower watch, last month but still searching for that elusive Eye. I try to stay clear of the Balrog.....nasty creature it is.

I hope you noted March on your '07 calendar of events, should prove interesting to watch.

All is well with you, nonetheless, I take it?

carol
wizard2c

wizard2c said:

I hope you noted March on your '07 calendar of events, should prove interesting to watch.

carol
wizard2c

Last post: 02-11-2007 11:36 AM
just wanna see what ppl think of this painting??

:uhoh: Uhhh...wizard? Everything ok?

love this

Hi Ube
Really love this, i have an idea who the guest of honour is in my head, wondered if you wouldn't mind me being a bit of a dumbass and asking the identity of yours, love to see more of your stuff - take care

Back
Top Bottom